NJT Nova RTS Buses

46Dover

Latelywhen deadheading into NY via I 280, I've been seeing a lot of RTS buses on NJ Transit routes (mostly in The Oranges) and fewer in the Meadowlands dead line (or is it just me?) Are they making a comeback for sake of ridership/Pulaski Skyway closure

Only 30 footers I've seen were on Coach USA's 24 ONE line to which I ask WHY???

A & C and Broadway lines have a few 30ft left. Less than 5 total I think.

When I took the 95 three weeks ago, the B/O told us that NJT had taken some buses out of storage, including the very bus, #1466, that I was on.

Yes they cleaned up some only for the 95 including some 1300's.

A & C and Broadway lines have a few 30ft left. Less than 5 total I think.

Yes they cleaned up some only for the 95 including some 1300's.

Last time I visited Broadway bus, they had #2564 and #2565. According to my friends, though, those two RTS are no longer at Broadway Bus. I don't know about A&C, though.

Last time I visited Broadway bus, they had #2564 and #2565. According to my friends, though, those two RTS are no longer at Broadway Bus. I don't know about A&C, though.

A & C had 2527 & 2528 not long ago.

Latelywhen deadheading into NY via I 280, I've been seeing a lot of RTS buses on NJ Transit routes (mostly in The Oranges) and fewer in the Meadowlands dead line (or is it just me?) Are they making a comeback for sake of ridership/Pulaski Skyway closure

That's the reason...The Pulaski Skyway

I still don't know why they would do that. That's like putting 30ft NABIs on the 126.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was actually done albeit with Delaware DART equipment for when Hurricane Sandy put PATH down for the count in Hoboken

I still don't know why they would do that. That's like putting 30ft NABIs on the 126.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was actually done albeit with Delaware DART equipment for when Hurricane Sandy put PATH down for the count in Hoboken

• 2 months later...

Archived