Kid jumping the bus fare

Joe

I know, it's a bus thing, but the video is less about the bus and more about peoples attitudes towards things.

That said, I wonder where being a hard-ass thug is going to get him in life. Carried by six? Judged by twelve? Both?

just wow.... they cant reach into their pockets and pay 2 dollars.....

Btw, is the bus driver supposed to shut the bus and make it got NIS like that? I guess he did it because they made the bus behind schedule too much it would screwed up the whole bus line.

Its funny to see how he thinks he's above everyone. The only other thing the B/O could have done is call control and get the police down there. I've been on the bus one time and the passenger didn't want to pay the fare in change since he had no money on the Metrocard. The driver tried to argue to get him to pay but after a while, he shut down the bus and called in to control.

The bus driver did an excellent job keeping his composure, because that kid was very disrespectful....and there is nuthing in the world I hate more than disrespectful kids! Come to think of it, if he was a student, shouldn't he have a green Metrocard where he'd only have 2 pay like $1 or get a full student discount? Or did they stop that? Cuz when I went to August Martin in Queens (back when fare was $1.50), I got a half price student pass cuz I lived on Farmers & Guy R. Brewer, which was only like a mile from the school.

Punk ass little kid, they should have called the cops and dragged his ghetto ass off the bus thinking he can do what ever he wants, If I was on that bus I would have given that kid a beaten. He needs a good ass kicking to teach him a lesson.

The bus driver did an excellent job keeping his composure, because that kid was very disrespectful....and there is nuthing in the world I hate more than disrespectful kids! Come to think of it, if he was a student, shouldn't he have a green Metrocard where he'd only have 2 pay like $1 or get a full student discount? Or did they stop that? Cuz when I went to August Martin in Queens (back when fare was $1.50), I got a half price student pass cuz I lived on Farmers & Guy R. Brewer, which was only like a mile from the school.

We still got them. And student MetroCards don't expire until Friday. There's no excuse for him not paying.

When the Green Bus lines were still in service and not part of the MTA I remember one of the bus drivers physically throwing a junkie off the bus and almost getting into a fist fight because he said "I only have $1.25" and wouldnt get off the bus. Those Green line drivers were real hard asses, they were not concerned in the least of getting fired, they would clip peoples cars and mirrors and stuff and one guy told me "hey I dont care its not my bus!"

Welcome to New York City! Every Borough, a situation, Includes: Manhattan, bronx, brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island...... All boroough not just 1 or 2, all!

Nothing ever changes here..

The B/O could of called the supervisor tho to contact an NYPD Personal, but the B/O did the right thing and didn't harm anyone with his mouth unlike the the tug. And was those Teens only on the bus?!

Welcome to New York City! Every Borough, a situation, Includes: Manhattan, bronx, brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island...... All boroough not just 1 or 2, all!

Nothing ever changes here..

The B/O could of called the supervisor tho to contact an NYPD Personal, but the B/O did the right thing and didn't harm anyone with his mouth unlike the the tug. And was those Teens only on the bus?!

It seems like it was a school bus with just teens on it. He did the right thing by taking it out of service and making them all get off. I feel bad for B/Os who have to drive those school buses. Those kids are the worst, hanging out of the windows, screaming, fighting on the bus, etc.. its a night mare

Joe if you made this video please remove or at least blurr the drivers face,I don't want this to end up on the news,he could get fired because of it.

id doubt anything ill happen. There are loads of workers on Youtube.. Now hopefully that B/O wrote it up cuz then problems can occur!

Archived