TMC 5926 (last Green Lines RTS still in service)

Q25toJamaica

I was the one over on TTMG that is at JFK which is true. I saw on the Q40 Monday and NIS on Wednesday.

Both buses (5926 and 7212) were on the Q8 yesterday (it's a good thing I had shots prior, because I was in no position to shoot either).

I thought it was Baisley Park

No luck on the Q10, Q11, Q41, or Q37 today for me for 5926. I'll try Jamaica LIRR station next

The RTSs may be weekday-only buses at this point; with the O7s and O7 NGs (121 in all), JFK could likely run all O7s on weekends.

^^Well I did see 5995 and 97xx out in Jamaica on Friday.

This bus was on the Q37 or Q10 earlier this week (I saw it deadheading up 111 Street), still with a Far Rockaway sticker.

I thought it was Baisley Park

No luck on the Q10, Q11, Q41, or Q37 today for me for 5926. I'll try Jamaica LIRR station next

Sometimes you don't look for it---it looks for you (the time I saw 5926, it was working the Q35 with 1196 as its leader---when both buses were at Far Rockaway; I shot both in Neponsit).

I seen this bus last week on the Q8. They changed the seats on that bus, it has orange seats and not the green ones that Green line's RTSs and classics had. I remeber riding those 1100s TMC RTSs and the seats were green.

they were?

i remember the 1100's for GL and all of the TMC buses for the PBLs having red and grey seats. the Classics and the GMC RTS' had green seats

they were?

i remember the 1100's for GL and all of the TMC buses for the PBLs having red and grey seats. the Classics and the GMC RTS' had green seats

Hmmm maybe I get the GMCs and TMCs mixed up. I could have swore I rode an 11XX GL TMC with green seats out of the JFK Depot lol.

Hmmm maybe I get the GMCs and TMCs mixed up. I could have swore I rode an 11XX GL TMC with green seats out of the JFK Depot lol.

well i remember after the takeover the 1100s were renumbered 5900s and the older models became 4200s. if it was an 1100s under mta it might have been an RTS transfered to Jamaica Buses before it became BP. just a thought. its hard to keep track nowadays what was where before MTA

well i remember after the takeover the 1100s were renumbered 5900s and the older models became 4200s. if it was an 1100s under mta it might have been an RTS transfered to Jamaica Buses before it became BP. just a thought. its hard to keep track nowadays what was where before MTA

I agree, all these renumberings is confusing!

Are you talking about the ex-Jam TMC's?

Nope, I was talking about the Green lines TMCs which were numbered in the 11xx range in Green lines numbering system.

Archived