JFK Bus #5979

jacsnyy

i remember that bus! it saw a lot of servince under Green Lines on the Q22! its part of the batch of 50 WMATA rejects the city got for GL. I havent been on one of those since the takeover! Im shocked not only to see that it hasnt been re-seated, but also the fact it looks like it never left Green Lines!! LMAO!!!!!

Long Live the Green!!!!!

SSPX0009.jpg?t=1246415179

This made my day, and brought a smile to the faces of all the passengers on this Q10. I guess a smile was needed after paying $2.25 for their fare.

That is very wicked.

Did it happen on Conduit Av Branch local, Rockaway Blvd Branch local or Limited?

Did passengers had to stand up for entire 30-35-45 minutes ride on that bus?

If that bus was running on Q60 or Q113 Local, passenger would properly would not be happy standing for long bus ride.

i remember that bus! it saw a lot of servince under Green Lines on the Q22! its part of the batch of 50 WMATA rejects the city got for GL. I havent been on one of those since the takeover! Im shocked not only to see that it hasnt been re-seated, but also the fact it looks like it never left Green Lines!! LMAO!!!!!

Long Live the Green!!!!!

5979 might end up being the first ex-GBL Orion to be reseated. I'm guessing that there's an RTS or Orion at ECH waiting to donate its seats.

This bus should not have been on the road at all. This shows that the bus was dispatched and the driver didn't do his pre trip inspection. If that bus was written up the night before then the dispatchers at JFK should have been aware of it. This is a lapse in union workers, not policy.

Archived