Shoreline Trolley Museum

IMG_0357.jpgIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0365.jpg

Nice rollsign photos!

Yup, I love the illuminated south terminal rollsign.

IMG_0374.jpg

That guy's face must read, "don't mess with me or my trains" all over it...lol. Does he work at the place or was he a visitor?

Today me and (Q)53 Limited took A ride up there we had A great time we met up there Dan05 and Subwayguy cool peeps ya know ,very nice peeps up there and we had A great time as (N)ew members ,we kept on seeing those cool videos with (Q)Brighton Local and them so we had to get up there ,we is goin' up in Sept (Q)

Today me and (Q)53 Limited took A ride up there we had A great time we met up there Dan05 and Subwayguy cool peeps ya know ,very nice peeps up there and we had A great time as (N)ew members ,we kept on seeing those cool videos with (Q)Brighton Local and them so we had to get up there ,we is goin' up in Sept (Q)

Hope you guys had a good time...was a good crowd today, no foaming and the guest operators actually learned something ;) :cool:

Well they give you (1) round trip operating A car ,you get to do other stuff there but the main focus was on R17 we stood there all day .Other members have gone there so they could give mo info ,you could check out the website it's helpful as well "Shoreline Trolley Museum" (K)<R>:cool:

Well they give you (1) round trip operating A car ,you get to do other stuff there but the main focus was on R17 we stood there all day .Other members have gone there so they could give mo info ,you could check out the website it's helpful as well "Shoreline Trolley Museum" (K)<R>:cool:

You mean to tell me that they let your crazy ass operate their only IRT subway car. :( Nice photos and glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing with us. :cool:

Anyone try taking public transport to the museum? Planning trip there in the future.

Apparently according to the site, the (F) stops near the museum. CTTransit's (F) route, that is.

The buses in New Haven are actually roughly named for the old trolley lines that ran there, so the museum line is actually part of the old F trolley route. So, CT Transit's F route actually was once roughly ConnCo.'s F route. Of course, that means there's overlap with the museum, so the "whole" ConnCo F route is now "intermodal transport" :D

Archived