College Point gets LGA Runs

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Knightrider there should be no reason in hell that now a cng will be on that fleet.....no chance...unless u brake down....

Thank you Sir ,Thank you very much ahh no road calls today big guy;) this is for DevilBus65

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

I'm already covering Laguardia and Baisley Park in the Command Center on the weekends so why the surprise?(MTA)

Well buddy do you see the big dog up there he's my proof that CNG's will be out there no doubt ,guys in our depot don't like MCI's like me I hate CNG's but we will see so keep your camaras on and your eyes peeled:cool:(K)<R> This is for JFK

you rather have no buses show up at their bus stop?

.................................no......................I'm..............saying.......now that cp have more mci there should be no reason. Qhy cng are on the express line....cng buses do not belong on the express line.....well unless they are refitted them to have coach seating that's all......

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

I really do not mind it.....is long as there refitted to coach style seating...and there a no standing rule......but...doesn't fffr have orion v with mini red and blue seats......unless then ship them back to (J)(F)(K)....but the orion v that fr have I wounlnd mind them running is long at there refitted and no standin

(J)(F)(K).....(JFK)

IMO it doesn't make sense to refit the CNGs with coach bus seats because most likely they will be retiring soon because of the CNG tanks hitting the 12 year mark. They probaly end up junking them like they did with the CNG RTSs.

I say cash in on the cash for clunkers program!!!!!:P

(J)FK this A prob with these seats and looks out of place

We got CNG s with old Red RTS seats we have LIBus blue and whites We have one row transit seats , it's crazy to see these buses with these seats.

Far rock should be getting rid of those buses soon maybe but with the switch of LGA runs out of our depot you never know what's gonna happen by the way

JFK Rikers and Steinway runs now at Lga for sept pic

and with that been said where is our CNG s going hmmm I'll let ya'll know when I find out. Later:cool:(K)<R>

(J)FK this A prob with these seats and looks out of place

We got CNG s with old Red RTS seats we have LIBus blue and whites We have one row transit seats , it's crazy to see these buses with these seats.

Far rock should be getting rid of those buses soon maybe but with the switch of LGA runs out of our depot you never know what's gonna happen by the way

JFK Rikers and Steinway runs now at Lga for sept pic

and with that been said where is our CNG s going hmmm I'll let ya'll know when I find out. Later:cool:(K)<R>

....yea I heard about that....today. at work......on of ur boys came in I use ride with him when he did the ggraveyard....shift......u might know him......spanish guy....with tatooos....on his arms heavy......he told me they got those lines and they will get more soon come jan......(do I smell a spoiler....) he told me u guys can work at (L)(G)(A) but u will lose ur tenure....and (L)(G)(A) can do da same..........anyway cng to lga.....I belivve not that they have power over thosse......I won't be surpise to see a rts or a nova ..tmc or even a ng on that right....I fellllthat the cng will be though out da whole depot.......first the drivers will be like......yea new buses....2 days later....damm man I'm sick of these cngs........

P.s I have this feeling that someone gonna write....dude lga had cng b4 man so ur wrong mannnnn....I do not if they did or didn't sorry upfront...that is alll

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

Do you think that there's a chance that Orion V diesels at CP may come over to LGA in September to cover the Q102, Q103 and Q104 routes.... which LGA is getting in the Fall?
I hope not....that's the only new (well not new new...but hand me down new) that cp got....they wanna get rid of there cng.....

(J)(F)(K)....(JFK)

I hope not....that's the only new (well not new new...but hand me down new) that cp got....they wanna get rid of there cng.....

(J)(F)(K)....(JFK)

Our depot is retrofitted for CNG and we have the largest crappy fleet so it's hard to say if they will get them back but one thing is for sho QM10-11 will be CNG some runs will get em and like I said before ,wait till those peeps see A CNG roll up they will blow LOLLOLhahahaaaahahahaaa:p (K)<R>

Archived