Hi, I'm a noob!

ColumbiaDeath

I'm Ben.

Ride the ®/(V) from 46th into Manhattan regularly.

Often times transfer to (4)/(5) or (6).

I'm fascinated by the subway system and bus system.

I'm constantly hating the (MTA) for ******* me over and making my life miserable.

I secretly love trying to quickly find a new route home.

thanks guys.

I'm a total noob, I've only been in the city for maybe 3 months but I'm a quick learner.

I used to be into cars and also car forums and I figured since I ride the train so much I'd find a transit forum!

Welcome to NYC Ben. So where did you call home previous? Have fun.:cool:

Welcome n00b:p aka Newbie

I use to think noob is a word thinking someone is slow, but of course now no! Welcome to the (MTA) New York City Transit Community :P NYCTF!

haha thanks!

I'm like the King's jester, the wise fool. The smart noob :o

Let's see, how can the (MTA) d!ck me over today...

Sweet 1995 Audi, ;)!

But, I think you should get a Smart Car (Smart ForTwo), so it could be a tid bit safer than the extremely earthshakenly loud MotorCycles. Scooter is fine but is slow.

And my favorite teams are:

Baseball AL: Toronto Blue Jays.

Baseball NL: New York Mets.

Football: New York Jets.

Basketball: New York Nets.

Hockey: NY Islanders/NJ Devils Mix.

Actually it's a 1999.5 Audi to be exact :( last of the 'drive-by-cable' versions but with the 'drive-by-wire' visual upgrades hehe

I understand the appeal of a Smart, however I can't take an impromptu trip to Boston, Canada or North Carolina like I could with a Motorcycle.

A scooter would be a step up from the Moped I rocked. Although slow and underpowered- it's a beautiful thing to see the world at 25mph - you take in alot more, like riding a bus!

It may have been a mistake to talk sports, truth be told, I don't have a clue what's what really haha

Archived