Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
bigrene18

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Does anyone like this movie? I have one of the lines from the movie as my signature. The movie holds up very well after 23 years.

One of my favorite lines:

Ferris: "Here's where Cameron goes bezerk." (Cameron screams forever)

R.I.P. John Hughes 1950-2009

Edited by bigrene18

Great classic, they don't make cool movies like this anymore. Society and this generation of younger adults do not have the same values or thinkgs in common at all. It has been dumbed down alot.

Does anyone like this movie? I have one of the lines from the movie as my signature. The movie holds up very well after 23 years.

One of my favorite lines:

Ferris: "Here's where Cameron goes bezerk." (Cameron screams forever)

The director of this classic '80's teen-oriented film John Hughes just passed away few weeks ago. Hughes also was the head man leading 'the breakfast club' 'Sixteen candles and later "Home Alone 1' as well.

Intresting you bring up this topic rene as i created a thread on it a few weeks ago on Hughes death and no one replied. Still i find it cool someone here also likes many of the great teen movies from the 1980's.:tup:

My favorite scene was when Ferris lip-synched the "Twist and Shout" Beatles song. It's a shame they don't make movies like this anymore.

I love that film! Especially when Ferris sister [forgot the name] knocks the principle down when he sneeks in the house!

BEST VIDEO EVER :)

I had the absolute pleasure of watching in the theater when it was first released. After that, I must have saw it hundreds of times on TV.

Great classic, they don't make cool movies like this anymore. Society and this generation of younger adults do not have the same values or thinkgs in common at all. It has been dumbed down alot.

Although not one of my favorite of the 80's/early 90's set of great films on teen life in America, with the crap imo of many of the teen films this decade, makes me appreicate movies like "Ferris":o even more.

I love that film! Especially when Ferris' sister [forgot the name] knocks the principal down when he sneaks into the house!

Her name is Jeanie.

damn, it's been a while since i've been on here!

but anyways, ferris bueller's day off is my favorite movie of all time! i love that movie forever!

<6>

After that, I must have saw it hundreds of times on TV.

Same here, its just one of those movies where you could watch it over and over again and not get bored... IMO