Post your Caption...

Brighton Local

"Do you know Ms. Peters, I heard she rides this bus every Saturday. You know, she hasn't been to church recently, which make me wonder about her health. I bet she's just..."

"Ma'm please step behind the yellow line"

You don't know how many times that happen. I always get the drunken folks, telling me their life story. I'm sitting their thinking "would you shut the fizzaye up, I don't care, your breath smells like beer and vomit, die..... just die already".

On Saturday nights the Bx19 is a haven for farebeats, and drunks. All of the trash and losers in the Bronx, gather to that line on Saturday nights. The Bx36 was NEVER this bad.

The lady in the red skirt is giving the camera person the "Michael Jackson crotch grabbing sign". Who's Bad!

Good day sir,I was wondering who your gonna vote for?

Ma'am please step behind the yellow line.

She rambles on......

Ma'am!!!! Please step behind the yellow line!

She rambles on about politics.......

Ma'am im calling the police!

The police come she is still rambaling on,now she starts talking to the police about politics.

The police pay absolutly pay no attention to it and haul her off the bus and put her in the loony bin truck that happend to be passing by,after they put her in a straight jacket.

You guys crack me up... Some very funny Quotes/Captions you came up with, I hope to continue this comical trend we have going on here :(

You want more:

Granny Goodwitch: Excuse me young man, I'm looking for Mulberry Street. I suppose to meet my friend Ethel and her husband Burt there. They tried to tell me how to get there, but they sounded a little confused with the directions they were giving me, and now I'm confused.

Driver: Your old. Of course you all are confused. I've never heard of Mulberry Street along this line. Do you know a well known intersection that might be near Mulberry Street?

Methuzala: No I don't, even though I lived in this area for the past 500 years. I've got to find Ethel. She made brownies, and I love her brownies. Do you like brownies? I can bring you some next time I see you. I use to cook before my arthritis started hurting me too bad. I've been to the doctor two days ago and he says my bones are brittle and weak and .........

Driver (to himself): I wish this old battle ax would shut up. I wonder if I hit the brakes really hard would she fall and break her hip? Would she sound like a cat meowing in pain, if I made her fall? Why does she smell like urine? I bet she's sporting a diaper.....etc.

Okay, here's the quote I've got for that woman:

Woman: "Excuse me, sir, could you tell me if this bus goes to 187th Street?"

Driver: "No, ma'am. This is the 22. It's going to Parkchester".

Woman: "Well, I've just come down from *insert name of upscale suburb here*, and got off at Fordham Road. I'm visiting the old neighborhood for the day."

Driver: "I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't know where your 'old neighborhood' is."

Woman: "From what I hear, it's nothing but Dominicans there now".

*woman gets perplexed, angered look from four Dominican riders in front seats*

Driver: "Would you please just move to the back?"

On Saturday nights the Bx19 is a haven for farebeats, and drunks. All of the trash and losers in the Bronx, gather to that line on Saturday nights. The Bx36 was NEVER this bad.

Ha. Just be glad you don't live in the neighborhood. On some Saturday nights, I've had to deal with those same 'trash and losers in the Bronx' hanging out right in front of my house, with drinking, loud music (and sometimes even drugs) until 2:00 a.m. or later.

You want more:

Granny Goodwitch: Excuse me young man, I'm looking for Mulberry Street. I suppose to meet my friend Ethel and her husband Burt there. They tried to tell me how to get there, but they sounded a little confused with the directions they were giving me, and now I'm confused.

Driver: Your old. Of course you all are confused. I've never heard of Mulberry Street along this line. Do you know a well known intersection that might be near Mulberry Street?

Methuzala: No I don't, even though I lived in this area for the past 500 years. I've got to find Ethel. She made brownies, and I love her brownies. Do you like brownies? I can bring you some next time I see you. I use to cook before my arthritis started hurting me too bad. I've been to the doctor two days ago and he says my bones are brittle and weak and .........

*****Driver (to himself): I wish this old battle ax would shut up. I wonder if I hit the brakes really hard would she fall and break her hip? Would she sound like a cat meowing in pain, if I made her fall? Why does she smell like urine? I bet she's sporting a diaper.....etc.

Dude! Im cracking up here:D:D:D:D:D !

Ha. Just be glad you don't live in the neighborhood. On some Saturday nights, I've had to deal with those same 'trash and losers in the Bronx' hanging out right in front of my house, with drinking, loud music (and sometimes even drugs) until 2:00 a.m. or later.

I grew up in the PJ's for 20 years. I know how bad it can be. Do your best to get the heck out of the neighborhood. I did almost 2 years ago, and it is great.

Okay, here's the quote I've got for that woman:

Woman: "Excuse me, sir, could you tell me if this bus goes to 187th Street?"

Driver: "No, ma'am. This is the 22. It's going to Parkchester".

Woman: "Well, I've just come down from *insert name of upscale suburb here*, and got off at Fordham Road. I'm visiting the old neighborhood for the day."

Driver: "I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't know where your 'old neighborhood' is."

Woman: "From what I hear, it's nothing but Dominicans there now".

*woman gets perplexed, angered look from four Dominican riders in front seats*

Driver: "Would you please just move to the back?"

Then the old woman would reply, "I remember when you had to move to the back of the bus. Good times.....ohhhhh Good times".

I grew up in the PJ's for 20 years. I know how bad it can be. Do your best to get the heck out of the neighborhood. I did almost 2 years ago, and it is great.

I'm not even in the PJ's, and it can be pretty tight where I am. I'm not even in a building; I'm in a private house, in one of the many row houses in the 167th/Simpson Street area. That was quite a step up for my family back in 1992, from the apartment in Washington Heights to a private house in the Bronx. I can't imagine what a transition it would be to get out of the neighborhood entirely.

I'm not even in the PJ's, and it can be pretty tight where I am. I'm not even in a building; I'm in a private house, in one of the many row houses in the 167th/Simpson Street area. That was quite a step up for my family back in 1992, from the apartment in Washington Heights to a private house in the Bronx. I can't imagine what a transition it would be to get out of the neighborhood entirely.

I know those houses, as I had to divert through there once while working the Bx19. Nice houses, bad neighborhood. I don't understand why they would do that in those type of areas, without cleaning up the area first. Along Boston Rd between Louis Nine Blvd and 172st they have those same type of houses. Soon as you cross a couple of blocks you are back in the area of hell.

Washington Heights is bad, but the young Dominican women there, they are BADDER (in a good way). I think I might try to get back on the M100.

I know those houses, as I had to divert through there once while working the Bx19. Nice houses, bad neighborhood. I don't understand why they would do that in those type of areas, without cleaning up the area first. Along Boston Rd between Louis Nine Blvd and 172st they have those same type of houses. Soon as you cross a couple of blocks you are back in the area of hell.

Yeah, most of the north-south streets in my neighborhood (Simpson, Fox, Tiffany, Kelly) are all right. It's the east-west streets (167th, 169th, Freeman) that are dangerous.

Washington Heights is bad, but the young Dominican women there, they are BADDER (in a good way). I think I might try to get back on the M100.

Good point.....very good point. *winks*

Archived