Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

Check out some of the Nova Buses from 2000

I remember seeing pics of those and I actually have the 3rd one on my PSP...here's a thought, why not retrofit the newer Nova buses into hybrids?

Those look nice, I really like the roof. The last RTS looks extra long.

Didn't the (MTA) have regular RTSs from 2000?

In the Summer of 2000 I remember seeing a brand new-looking JAM RTS rolling up to the bus stop with shiny rims.

Those look nice, I really like the roof. The last RTS looks extra long.

Didn't the (MTA) have regular RTSs from 2000?

In the Summer of 2000 I remember seeing a brand new-looking JAM RTS rolling up to the bus stop with shiny rims.

The last time the MTA bought RTSs was 1999 (4900-5249). I wonder what the MTA or Novabus changed in those 99 RTS as most of them are not as fast or smooth riding as 8750-9699.

The last time the MTA bought RTSs was 1999 (4900-5249). I wonder what the MTA or Novabus changed in those 99 RTS as most of them are not as fast or smooth riding as 8750-9699.

I do remember on the M10 when it ran these special RTSs with LED display which had the time and destination similar to Bee-Line O-Vs.. Dunno if these were the ones i was on..

ive had the chance to ride one back in 2000 while i was a court runner for a law firm in midtown. it was running on Lex ave southbound and i rode it from 50th st to 23rd. it was slow accelerating but rather smooth. The rear roof emergency hatch was located further front than regular RTS buses.