Ave J Temp Platform Fun and Smith-9 Sts

Sea Beach

Nice shots!

Thanks! :)

Awesome dude! Your pics improved a LOT!

Thanks Mark! :)

btw,did you get my message regarding my cam?

Very nice. One of these days I'm going to check out those stations.

Thanks! :)

you should,its a fun mess :cool :)

Nice! Just remember to expose the camera a little longer so the bullet LED on the R160s will come out better. Otherwise, great! :tup:

Good stuff

Slammin pics! That Brighton looks completely different!

Agreed:tup:

Thanks Guys! B)

yep,the Brighton line looks nothing like it used to now! especially Ave J!! :eek:

Awesome ... nostalgic wood platforms ;)

I agree,wooden platforms make it feel special.I remember Dean Street Station on the (S) Franklin Avenue Shuttle Line itself had wooden platforms until the end before it closed in the early 90's.Off topic for a minute,but Hollis Station on the LIRR Hempstead Branch still has wooden platforms as well.

I took a ride on the Brighton line today and wow! Stations like Av H and M are beeing dismantled. It's a neat sight. My main gripe is that Newkirk is narrow enough already, but why did they have to block off half the platform? Why not just 1/4 of it?

Mainly I took pics at Kings Highway since it was getting late. I hope to get those pics up in a few days.

Awesome ... nostalgic wood platforms -_-

I agree,wooden platforms make it feel special.I remember Dean Street Station on the (S) Franklin Avenue Shuttle Line itself had wooden platforms until the end before it closed in the early 90's.Off topic for a minute,but Hollis Station on the LIRR Hempstead Branch still has wooden platforms as well.

yes it does. I look the wooden ones better

I took a ride on the Brighton line today and wow! Stations like Av H and M are beeing dismantled. It's a neat sight. My main gripe is that Newkirk is narrow enough already, but why did they have to block off half the platform? Why not just 1/4 of it?

Mainly I took pics at Kings Highway since it was getting late. I hope to get those pics up in a few days.

Dont forget Ave J!

Archived