Comprehensive Depot Roster Updated

The Real

I like how you put the museum buses in there. Nice to see that 5227 is back at FLA but having an Orion V museum bus stored there puzzles me. :confused:

I can't belive FR only has two 1990 TMC left. :cry:

Great Job!

I agree, I saw an O5 at Flatbush, but I'm wondering if it was a museum I saw or just some random O5 there. I could see them putting it at Flatbush so they don't 'mistake it' for a regular in service bus... but still it's odd.

I agree, I saw an O5 at Flatbush, but I'm wondering if it was a museum I saw or just some random O5 there. I could see them putting it at Flatbush so they don't 'mistake it' for a regular in service bus... but still it's odd.

Possibly for the museum fleet i guess.

Per the roster, 93001 is a 1993 Orion V museum bus, better known by some as 101, part of the Flatbush fleet..

Awesome!

only problem-

Why is LGA 623 on the museum bus roster? Its said to have been the parts bin for 621.

I CANNOT believe that 256 is the LAST 1993 Orion V @ JFK!

WTF happened 2 all those suburbans!

I'm gonna miss 256 when it heads to Eastchester. ;)

Thats my favorite Orion V, not to mention LAST Orion V I've ridden.

*Sigh* if only I was 18,and I could drive. I'd buy it. Sadly, by the time Im ready 2 get it its a tin can @ NIMCO. :(

"So let the Heartaches begin, I can't help it, I can't win. Ive lost that girl for sure and tears won't help anymore."

BTW- anyone notice ENY has the most museum buses?

Archived