Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!! This my first time posting. First congrats to all of those who started Apr 28th. Believe it or not l was hoping you all met and had a good day!lol..im a female also Vee and JLHB!..the kiday my number is in the 2600's..took first DT Apr 3rd and waiting...im ready to go!! Sooo can anyone appoximate my wait time???

So once your done with your midterm...when is the final?....and if they are coming to us, who will be with you, and what's your next step?

Midterm is about when you wont see your instructor. I think you go back to the school. After that, it's the practical....another person will be there grading you. If you pass the practical, then you go posting - thats when your on the train with another conductor basically showing you the ropes. You do that for 2 weeks. On the last day of the 2 weeks, its your Final and Road practical

Hey everyone!! This my first time posting. First congrats to all of those who started Apr 28th. Believe it or not l was hoping you all met and had a good day!lol..im a female also Vee and JLHB!..the kiday my number is in the 2600's..took first DT Apr 3rd and waiting...im ready to go!! Sooo can anyone appoximate my wait time???

@blyndee welcome welcome an thanks for posting that information atleast I have an idea where they are. My only question to is what range in 2600s are you? I'm low 2730s-2740s. PLEASE keep posting as you get more information

What can I expect tomorrow when I go for medical and final processing?
Get there at 6:00 prince... The HR woman at the front desk get there 6:15. She will let you upstairs. Trust us!!!!
What can I expect tomorrow when I go for medical and final processing?A loooong day. Get there early. When you go to sit down and wait, try to wait on the front left side of the room, so when they call for final processing. 
^^what he said^^

Thanks a lot...in what order are they gonna do everything with the physical?

You have to pass their physical in order to do final processing. Get there early but the medical area opens around 8. You will do a questionnaire about you medical history then wait to be called by their doctor to do an EKG,blood pressure, vision, hearing and have to give them a urine sample. Then you wait for your results and then you would proceed to final processing if you aren't put on medical hold.

Thanks a lot...in what order are they gonna do everything with the physical?

Trust me, there's IS no order. The way my medical/final process went it wasn't even in the order that people spoke about here. Just be there early, and expect the unexpected. Good luck, keep us posted

i don't know...there was order when i went...i was second there..and getting called for each step quickly Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

your gonna be fine prince....just get there early:-)Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Hi BklynDee...welcome, that's wassup, congratulations!!!! It should be approx. like 2 months give or take...you may be in the late June or July class....I'm sure you saw ms shivers number, call her from time to time to check your status...she's very nice and will answer every question...good luck Hun , and let us know!!!!:-D

And thanks for all the well wishes ;-))

Archived