Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Hey everyone!! This my first time posting. First congrats to all of those who started Apr 28th. Believe it or not l was hoping you all met and had a good day!lol..im a female also Vee and JLHB!..the kiday my number is in the 2600's..took first DT Apr 3rd and waiting...im ready to go!! Sooo can anyone appoximate my wait time???

Hi BklynDee...welcome, that's wassup, congratulations!!!! It should be approx. like 2 months give or take...you may be in the late June or July class....I'm sure you saw ms shivers number, call her from time to time to check your status...she's very nice and will answer every question...good luck Hun , and let us know!!!!:-D

And thanks for all the well wishes ;-))

Wassup Vee!!! What division did you get? I got throw into the A. Didn't want it but hey... It's my dream job so thank God

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hornet!!! I got thrown into A as well...BUT, That's the one I wanted...I'm a Harlem Girl, so that would be better for me...but I was hoping for 730-330, and it's 3-11... Can't everything we want...but Thank God were in!!!!!THANK YOU LAWD!!!!!lolol

That's wassup juco...congratulations!!! I'm just happy we all made it in.....next stop, SCHOOL CAR!!!!!

Hey guys,

I also got B division????????????✌️????. @Vee we were STRESSED!!! LOL

It was nice meeting you Tim. Thank you for finally revealing yourself ???? Did you meet Hornet? We were all wondering what happened to you yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hornet!!! I got thrown into A as well...BUT, That's the one I wanted...I'm a Harlem Girl, so that would be better for me...but I was hoping for 730-330, and it's 3-11... Can't everything we want...but Thank God were in!!!!!THANK YOU LAWD!!!!!lololThat's wassup juco...congratulations!!! I'm just happy we all made it in.....next stop, SCHOOL CAR!!!!!

@Vee thank God we're in you're right! @Jlhb @Tim I see Tim is ducking me now! He came out of hiding for y'all!! Tim.... Stop ducking me!! ????????????????

Good morning, @tim likewise pleasure meeting you as well, finally...lololol...glad you got what you wanted, and you gotta meet hornet ...lol @ JLHB , stressed isn't the word, but I'm so happy we both got what we wanted...well see you guys in a few hours:-)

Good morning, @tim likewise pleasure meeting you as well, finally...lololol...glad you got what you wanted, and you gotta meet hornet ...lol @ JLHB , stressed isn't the word, but I'm so happy we both got what we wanted...well see you guys in a few hours:-)

@Vee @Jlhb @Tim finally tim stopped ducking me!!!!!! ????????

Today was a good day....long, but good...tomorrow is gonna be the kicker LOLOL....getting to CI AT 730.....YIKES..good luck everyone and get some rest...tonight's an early night...see you guys tomorrow!!

Archived