Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hornet,Tim, BB and I are in the same class. Vee isn't, she's in A division. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who's BB?
A division...and im sooooo HAPPY (PHARRELL VOICE) lololoSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
@Vee Show off!! ????????

BB came to the forum for like two posts then left lol she's the one with the long braids that sits with Vee and ISent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Jlhb oh!!!! Ok I know who she is! Lol
I gotta ask the guys on the forum Any hot girls in seen in orientation or schoolcar thus far.#imjussayn
@thekiday Yes!! Lol you got some cuties up in class.. Lol ???????? ???????????? But you know, gotta keep it professional! Lol
Who's BB?@Vee Show off!!LOLOL????????????????????????????????????????????????
@Vee lol

@ Vee I know it has to be a professionalism to evrything but I know you guys thought if it. Im just saying it especially after taking on here an then finally meeting gals an pals.i take it Vee is one of thw cuties they talking about too lol

@vee @j @brownhornet78 I just finished reading the rules now I am going to watch the okc game until 9 then I am done! I am trying to get my sleep habits in check! Being an extra extra gonna be hard! Discipline starts now!

@thekiday everything has been so fast pasted I don't think anybody paying attention to looks right now .seems like everyone's trying to get a job.i could be wrong

Wow kidday..what do you think this is, love connection????...we are all here for our future...stop worrying who's cute and worry about passing and keeping a job...how about that Hun ...don't come up in here with that !!!!

@vee @j @brownhornet78 I just finished reading the rules now I am going to watch the okc game until 9 then I am done! I am trying to get my sleep habits in check! Being an extra extra gonna be hard! Discipline starts now!

Yes Tim...I'm reading them now as well...then to bed..so tired...YAYYY ,tomorrow is Friday !!!

Lmao...he sure is..keep it up kidday...you gonna be a 12-9....LOLOL...keep it professional....if you walk in here with that mindset YOU GONNA BE OUT ON A HARASSMENT before you even finish school car,.....now is it really worth it....chill out homey, it's not that serious....

@tim, that was a good one...lol...well goodnight guys...see you all tomorrow .

Yes he's kind of bugging !

Lmao...he sure is..keep it up kidday...you gonna be a 12-9....LOLOL...keep it professional....if you walk in here with that mindset YOU GONNA BE OUT ON A HARASSMENT before you even finish school car,.....now is it really worth it....chill out homey, it's not that serious....

@tim, that was a good one...lol...well goodnight guys...see you all tomorrow .

Guys relax I was poking a lil excuse me if I offended anyone I'm well aware this is serious business. I currently in billing at NYCHHC Elmhurst . Very familiar with the city system an how it works an HR legalities. Good luck guys much success an please keep the information coming very grateful for what u have shared thus far

Poking a lil fun*

Well if your so AWARE, why start that crap...act like you know...when you saw this forum, I'm pretty sure you didn't see any of that going on in here, so why bring it in here ...it's been nothing but a positive thread, so far, until you came in here with that BS...c'mon man...

Thank you......BYE

And for everybody else reading this, sorry I came out of character.. But there is a time and a place for everything...we have all been in here trying to gather information for ourselves, to move forward in a career where we can grow...and not once since I came in this forum did anyone disrespect or step out of line discussing inappropriate things....he said, TALK ABOUT IT....like we're a bunch of children...let's talk about how everyone is waiting to get called and praying to get in and pass school car.....LETS TALK ABOUT, how we can be there to help one another to pass school car...he said he was POKING, TO HAVE FUN,...no looks like you trying to find someone to poke..let's keep it real..

We have all been down or are going down the same road right now....instead of trying to find the "cuties" go find out when you getting called..

I swear , people need to grow up...now can we go back to the POSITIVE THREAD we had going?!?!....thank you and good night

Archived