Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

@ my sincere Apologies it wasnt meant to offend or be tooken in a negative context an poke a lil fun even when the pressure is on too succeed so forgive me an have good night

An thats all good an well and understandable @ vee but the heights to where you going an the scene your starting to make I feel is quite unnecessary maybe just as unnecessary as my lil comment but it was a joke an that was all for something so minuscule needs a uproar an broadcast. Like I state my apologies an I agree lets carry on with the positive informative thread.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happens when you start that crap....now let's let it go...carry on dear...goodnight

You don't like scenes, I don't like you involving me in your JOKE...nor bringing that in hear....what's the saying??

Don't start none, won't be none

@juvonyc i gotta ask why someone will fall asleep in that gym and what are the punishment for that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reason people fall asleep in there is cuz it's a LOT of talking and videos shown. You'll get a TSS who just will put you to sleep talking...and a lot of things said are repeated OVER and OVER again. So if you hear something one day, next day your hearing it from someone else, and they just sound boring...it just makes you want to sleep. Combine that with waking up REALLY early, might put you to sleep. Especially the Videos. When i was there, i saw videos 3 times in a row at certain points. Best way to stay awake is to STAND. What i do is i start doodling everything they talk about. I start looking around the gym, and doodle. Who was the main instructor?

Damn I took a nap and ish got real in here!!!

@juconyc what class are you in?

@jlhb, you crazy ...lolol....@WGS, that's some good advice..

@jlhb, @tim @hornet see you guys a little while...get ready guys, today is gonna be a looongg day...bring some snacks :-)

@vee great post!!!!@thekiday just keep it business bro that comment was left field once you hit school car you will see that most of the people are focused and about there careers.

MTA is a fuking riot with their schedules though! You would think with all the workers they have they could somehow organize a more steady schedule. I would love it if someone asks Transit would they offer a pre tax babysitting service for members since they telling people to have 3 babysitters! Sh!t give me the money for three babysitters! 

@tim :-)

@everyone Good morning!!! On my way, have a blessed day I will see y'all in school... But dddddaammmnnn!!!!! ???????? What happened!? Yo I tried to give my man a hint.. @kidday.. Lol I was asleep when @Vee lit ???? under someone!! ???????????? @Kidday Now you know what ???? meant!! Lol. Hey today is a new day, thank God for this glorious day!!!

today is a wonderful day...i feel a lil tired...but i feel blessed and fantastic!!!! see u guys in a fewSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

lmao @ straphanger.. your gonna be okSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

I just walked by you guys....Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

i got the reddish curly curly hairSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

how was the midtermSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

and when do they give u your gradeSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Brownhornet you got me lmao!! You are so right..Vee went in!! All for a good cause..its called teamwork..l could only hope for a great group like you all have..im curious..l see all these different times posted..what time does school start?? How many hours a day??

I just seen you guys get your break. The people inthe mta uniforms in the hallways just had the midterms. Im the only one still wearing my tie lol
I know you!!
I saw instructors setting up your equipment in the classroom. Do you guys have instructors yet?Brownhornet....thats not the same person on uvp/asr right?
Lol,,, no I'm not

I just walked by you guys....

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

i got the reddish curly curly hair

how was the midterm

and when do they give u your grade

Stop 12-9ing people!! ????????????????????????????

Archived