Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats @world and lol idk u really wanna use the older equipment like the R32s and R40s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, in the A Division we have the R62, and the R144 that we learned about. The thing is, we've only really got a chance to learn about the R142s like 3 times. And that was just trying to get familiar with the equipment. But everytime we practiced procedures and went out on the road, it was with the R62. So i KNOW them now. Last time i went on the R142 to practice procedure (that was Tuesday) I literally FROZE, and had to ask my TSS what do i do next...lol. Its EASIER to use, but you have to familiarize yourself with it first, which im not yet. For my practical, i would knock it out the park with a R62. R142, not so much. Gotta practice this weekend

Passed my midterm. Got 100%. They gave us our practical location, and our posting schedule. Its scary and exciting at the same time. I'm really hoping i get to do my practical on the older equipment. 
Congrats!!!

@everyone have a good weekend all, it was another great day today!!! Wooooo We got our tools!!!! And yo, @tim... I see you!!! ????????????

@tim @hornet@jlhb...make sure to hit those books...everyone have a wonderful weekend, we got through our first week...it was a little crazy, but good..lolol...everyone have a good night

@vee thank you! Yes it was a wild ride this week but it gets greater later! I think our teams gonna be ok, I see the eye of the tiger in you guys! Enjoy your weekend my people see ya Monday so we can do it again

I tracked my stuff I should be getting them by Wednesday minus my pants smh

Maybe you guys will get yours on Wednesday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@everyone Wassup y'all... What y'all gonna do in this beautiful Saturday afternoon?

Hey Hornet,

I just got home from looking for a watch and backpack. (No success) How's your Saturday going?

Now I'm watching Game of Thrones. B-)

hey guys...been home cleaning and getting things done i couldn't get done during the week...im supposed to go chill, kinda tired...lol...dont know what imma do..lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Archived