Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lisa lab is a drug test again you don't read all the post I noticed you pop up when somebody says they coming down you have mrs Vargas number use it damn only she can give you a date of when you or if you will get a letter or a call

at this point I don't really care if they call or not..right now enjoying a regular hour job till I can...when MTA calls you and you start working..your life is actually over for the first years LOL...so right now its either a hit or miss for me..and its always depending on the need of the position anyway..trainoperator list is moving quickly as we speak

Lisa, you need to relax and take a breathe, this is not the end of the world for you..just because you work for the MTA doesn't mean your life is set ..your actually sacrificing a lot such as your LIFE, family life,social life, Etc.....just have some faith and if they don't call you just keep taking other exams..i always look at the worse when I take these exams..might sound messed up but you wont be disappointed when they don't call you..only reason I would consider this job is because of the pension that's about it.

Archived