Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I will celebrate Allah willing after my medical I done had so much ground cinnamon in my coffee and shakes and doing cardio at 6am 25lbs lighter and feeling good

Not to rub this in or anything but thank God I was blessed with a fast metabolism. When it's my time to take the medical I know I'm gonna ace it. No questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what's up... Keep up the good work. correct me if I'm wrong but the medical and being sworn in are all on the same day.

Yes. If everything checks out with the doctor giving you the exam. I think it's more or less a check up. Like when you go to the doctor.

Am excited may 6 I went for pre op physical and dr did not clear me my ac1 number was 6.1 prediabitic so I busted my ass in the gym lost 20plus pounds 3 months later I feel great and I know my ac1 numbers will be lower.

Am excited may 6 I went for pre op physical and dr did not clear me my ac1 number was 6.1 prediabitic so I busted my ass in the gym lost 20plus pounds 3 months later I feel great and I know my ac1 numbers will be lower.

That's awesome, bro. Happy for you. Good luck on August 3rd. I'm so jealous LOL! I wish that was me.

Thank you. It was a little tricky. You use a computer and headphones for the hearing /vision test. You have to look at different shapes and state where the opening is... Up, Down, left or right … looks like this Π which would be down. You will be fine. Good luck. When do you go for your medical?

Thank you. It was a little tricky. You use a computer and headphones for the hearing /vision test. You have to look at different shapes and state where the opening is... Up, Down, left or right … looks like this Π which would be down. You will be fine. Good luck. When do you go for your medical?

good to know.

good to know.

Thank you. Like he said, good to know!

Walk us through the medical good brother please

Yes. In full detail please!

All done with the process. I will be in the August class

Congrats, bro! Good luck! What was your list number and what did you get on the test? I got a 92 & my list number is 5518. Took my second drug test last Monday.

The police conduct the hearing test the same way and the vision doesn't sound too familiar but thank you for the info!

Congrats!!! That's what's up. What did they do for the vision test. I'm very nervous about that part

Breezy, to be honest, I'm nervous about the entire thing but I know I'll pass.

All done with the process. I will be in the August class

By the way, when you get a chance, can you please tell us how many people are going into the August 29th class? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Wouldn't that shape be up though? Just curious.

I'm a woman not a bro lol... Your welcome, no problem. List number 5303, got a 92 as well.

The opening is on the bottom which is down. The U would be up... > left. <right

Oops! Sorry! My bad! Wow and we both got the same score. That's the shit I don't get. I got the same grade and still got assigned a higher list number than you guys. Good luck though. You'll be fine.

Oh okay. I see what you're saying now. Thank you again!

my deepest apology courtney189 coffee on me when we start class

Good luck, bro. When you get a chance can you tell me what class is like after you graduate? I'd appreciate it.

I believe there a certain factors combined that make your list number. I know it has to do with your social security number, your last name, and when you actually applied for the exam. I could be wrong.

My last name starts with an A so you figured I would've gotten a better list number. Don't remember when I applied for the actual exam.

Plenty of people have tied scores. Especially, the futher down the list goes. There are many ways they break the same scores. Just like tdevon2012 mentioned it goes something like that..

Oh okay. Thank you.

Plenty of people have tied scores. Especially, the futher down the list goes. There are many ways they break the same scores. Just like tdevon2012 mentioned it goes something like that..

A lot of people I met at 180 Livingston got a 92 just like me.

Archived