Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ammo, just an update I just received a call from a lady name Ms Vargas. She ask me if I was still interested in doing the conductor position. I told her yes, she set up an appointment for me to come in on Monday 25th to redo my drug test I'm almost positive I will be doing my medical as well. Did u hear anything from them

Yea God willing I was there also on May 6 for my drug test

U should be getting a call as well from her

Lisa for the 100th time the July class is filled up this for August we have to drug test again because it's been more then 90 days. And within a week we should be getting called for Medical

You will not do medical the same day as the drug test. The screen takes a few days to come back, and they will not advance you to medical without a test result. After the results come back, if the test is negative (meaning you're clean) AND the TA needs to fill a class, you will get a phone call at the # you provided to come back for medical and turn in the 21 page booklet you were given at the drug test (completed).

When you come back for medical, if everything checks out with your paperwork and you pass medical, you will be sworn in, given your induction date, and possibly some materials depending on if they have any on hand. But you will get a piece of paper with your induction reporting instructions.

If you are placed on medical hold, you will have to clear your medical hold before being sworn in and the rest.

Lisa sign out pleasee omg if you get this job and get to school car you will get dogged out they don't like repetitive questions. .. I'm not sure this job will be for you. You need to read and stop asking the same crazy questions over and over and over again pleease!!!!

Lol damn I said the same thing Lisa are you currently working some where like 5 times you asked me about the July class and I said the same thing no it's full and they start the 25 I believe.

tdevon im list 6,000. I have an appt for second lab work on Tuesday. Hope to hear some good news. Will keep the forum updated.

Thats good, I will keep my eye out for the mail. Everyone too should look out for the  mail.  Good luck to the guys and girls heading in today for medical. 

Archived