Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well God answers prayers, just pass my medical[emoji1545][emoji1545]

You will. Keep the faith. Stay positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and you gave me so many laughs today am next to get printed then am out of here.

So lucky, bro!

After a long long long process it's finally over sworn in today and I feel great ready for the next chapter

Awesome! Congrats, dude! Good luck to you and Breezy! What was it like? I'm guessing you don't know how many people are going into the August class.

Oh okay. Thank you.

No doubt brother. You will be next for your medical.

Wow congrats ammo

Hey guys quick question does anyone know if conductors get a lot of overtime? Do they ever work 12 hour days?

Lisa your back??? Oh oh... lol

A lot of people I met at 180 Livingston got a 92 just like me.

Can I get your email address? Send it direct message if possible.

Thanks guys, 7:30 medical.

Sign in get a ticket number, when your number is called the give you another bout 20 page book to fill out while you wait to do you medical. It's for your I-9, tax withholding, employee pass etc.

then they have you do a computerized questions about you medical history

Then you go in to do another Urine text, for protein, diabetes etc

Vision, hearing ,EKG, blood pressure. After you do that, you go back out to the waiting area. They call u back to see a doctor that had reviewed your test and they'll ask some more life style/ medical question. If all is well with everything they see on the exams, u will be cleared for your interview.

Interview process. U hand in your 21 pgs booklet u received. The interviewer go through you booklet to make sure EVERYTHING is in order with your answers/ID's. They ask again about traffic tickets and convictions several times. If all is well you get rule book, employee handbook, and paperwork to fill out to bring back for your orientation(first day). They ask u to stand up raise your right hand n swear u in.

After they send u to take your picture for your MTA pass (free ride);)

Fingerprints and pic for federal background check.

congratulations

Again, congrats, brother!

Thanks guys, 7:30 medical.

Sign in get a ticket number, when your number is called the give you another bout 20 page book to fill out while you wait to do you medical. It's for your I-9, tax withholding, employee pass etc.

then they have you do a computerized questions about you medical history

Then you go in to do another Urine text, for protein, diabetes etc

Vision, hearing ,EKG, blood pressure. After you do that, you go back out to the waiting area. They call u back to see a doctor that had reviewed your test and they'll ask some more life style/ medical question. If all is well with everything they see on the exams, u will be cleared for your interview.

Interview process. U hand in your 21 pgs booklet u received. The interviewer go through you booklet to make sure EVERYTHING is in order with your answers/ID's. They ask again about traffic tickets and convictions several times. If all is well you get rule book, employee handbook, and paperwork to fill out to bring back for your orientation(first day). They ask u to stand up raise your right hand n swear u in.

After they send u to take your picture for your MTA pass (free ride);)

Fingerprints and pic for federal background check.

Wow! Definitely good to know! Thank you, Breezy! Good luck to you guys! My turn is coming up. Cannot wait!

I know! I can't wait, bro!

Who's asking me for my email address? Just curious. It doesn't say on the post who the question is from. That's the real reason why I'm asking.

yeah that's pretty normal with city exams.

I know, bro. We're next!

I was asking for your email address JMA1982. And I do believe tdevon2012 is not a bro. Correct me if I am wrong.

Oh okay. Just making sure. It's Merked82@yahoo.com. I'm not sure if TDevon2012 is a guy or girl. Sorry.

I was asking for your email address JMA1982. And I do believe tdevon2012 is not a bro. Correct me if I am wrong.

When I see direct message I immediately think of Instagram which I deleted several months ago. I tried to see if I could DM you on here but it won't let me. So yeah, my email address is Merked82@yahoo.com. It's no problem.

I'm a dude lol

Yeah. That's what I thought LOL! It's all good.

Lisa jma is new he can't tell you nothing different then what you were already told please don't drag him into you madness please I told him about this site let him enjoy it

Thank you, Amm0. I don't want no part of her. Trust me.

Oh okay. Just making sure. It's Merked82@yahoo.com. I'm not sure if TDevon2012 is a guy or girl. Sorry.

When I see direct message I immediately think of Instagram which I deleted several months ago. I tried to see if I could DM you on here but it won't let me. So yeah, my email address is Merked82@yahoo.com. It's no problem.

I got your email address. Thanks

I'm a dude lol

My bad brother. I guess I mistaken someone else that said they were a female.

I got your email address. Thanks

My bad brother. I guess I mistaken someone else that said they were a female.

No doubt. You're welcome.

"I would like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee."

- Joe DiMaggio

How's that job tdevon?

It pays the bills but, it isn't for me. 

Do you work under de Blasio directly?

"I would like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee."

- Joe DiMaggio

No, I wouldn't try to leave for the MTA if I worked in the mayors office lol. 

Archived