So I Was Watching Hey Arnold!....

N-Trizzy2609

No! Really!? :P

thats why I stopped watching them at 11

The only post-2000 cartoons I really like are Kim Possible (yes, I watch Kim Possible. Problem?), American Dragon and Lilo and Stitch. Sadly, they aren't giving any new episodes of those shows and they only come on when I'm asleep! :mad:

The only post-2000 cartoons I really like are Kim Possible (yes, I watch Kim Possible. Problem?), American Dragon and Lilo and Stitch. Sadly, they aren't giving any new episodes of those shows and they only come on when I'm asleep! :mad:

I didnt even watch those! :P

I'm talking things like Bugs Bunny...the good cartoons :P

Man, those were the days when cartoons were good. Most cartoons today suck. ;)

Hell yeah, the old day. Even the line ups too. My fav in the 90s were Disneys One Saturday Morning and UPN9[now My9] One two..

Tho the only long popular show now for the kiddies is Spongebob.. Which i heard that its becoming crap a*s today..

It's a shame toon nick and toon disney no longer show the original shows and are now becoming more action oriented. At least Boomerang still has the classic shows.

What's next: 'classic toon disney/nick' networks? I'd like to see the 90s cartoons on again.

You mean NickTOON lol. Toon Disney no longer exist, now replaced by Disney DX, aimed for teen males. Nicktoon does exist still which does show Hey Arnaldo and older [Tho late nights or during special marathon] and todays show.

Today i rarly watch tv, if i watch tv its just news and fox5 the simpson..

the shows on Nick right now went to Hell...

No! Really!? :eek:

joking ;)

But yes, Nick and Cartoon Network have turned into utter crap.

I still watch Cartoon Network....but after 11pm and before 6am [adult swim] :)

Hell yeah, the old day. Even the line ups too. My fav in the 90s were Disneys One Saturday Morning and UPN9[now My9] One two..

Tho the only long popular show now for the kiddies is Spongebob.. Which i heard that its becoming crap a*s today..

You mean NickTOON lol. Toon Disney no longer exist, now replaced by Disney DX, aimed for teen males. Nicktoon does exist still which does show Hey Arnaldo and older [Tho late nights or during special marathon] and todays show.

Today i rarly watch tv, if i watch tv its just news and fox5 the simpson..

My favorite channel for teen TV shows is Disney Channel. I'm a little kid, I know it. ;) Sometimes, if I'm really, really bored, I'll watch Cyberchase or Arthur on Channel 13!!! :)

As for regular TV all I watch are NBC sitcoms like The Office and 30 Rock, and I like the late night sows, such as SNL, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon.

lol, you know what i mean ;)

But eh, I want shows like Invader Zim for Nicktoons. I like Spectacular spiderman, but i still would like darkwing duck and talespin back on toon disney.

Ahhhhhhh Invader Zim!! Tho i didnt watch it in 2001 when it was launched, watched it from 2005-2006 on Nicktoons. I loved that show. Nicktoon also leaked up some unreleased DVD episodes at the time and i saw em too..

No! Really!? :eek:

joking :)

But yes, Nick and Cartoon Network have turned into utter crap.

I still watch Cartoon Network....but after 11pm and before 6am [adult swim] :P

Speaking of Cartoon Network and Adult Swin... I think CN needs to split that mid night adult block to its own network.. CN is aimed at childrens and even teens, who knows if a kid is up late and checks AS..

My favorite channel for teen TV shows is Disney Channel. I'm a little kid, I know it. :P Sometimes, if I'm really, really bored, I'll watch Cyberchase or Arthur on Channel 13!!! :o

As for regular TV all I watch are NBC sitcoms like The Office and 30 Rock, and I like the late night sows, such as SNL, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon.

Oh ya Jay Leno and Conan are cool! Even Seinfeld..

And not to worry about Cyberchase/Arthur, use to watch em too.. Tho it seems more aimed for old children and teens..

No need to split AS and CN up. AS can't stand on it's own, plus most of the stuff they air isn't for earlier than 10pm. The current set up is fine.

It's like Nick at nite where they got older shows [i haven't seen it in a while so i dunno what the current line up is] like the Cosby show and such. It gives the network something to air at night than infomercials.

I don't understand how anyone finds Fallon funny, he seems like a stiff and just trying to rip off Conan's shtick. And as much as I liked Conan on late night, he just isn't as funny anymore on the Tonight show.

I think Fallon's doing a good job on late night, but I wish Conan was back; it really isn't the same. Conan belongs on Late Night and Jay Leno belongs on the Tonight Show. I like his 10:00 show but critics are bashing it like crazy.

No need to split AS and CN up. AS can't stand on it's own, plus most of the stuff they air isn't for earlier than 10pm. The current set up is fine.

It's like Nick at nite where they got older shows [i haven't seen it in a while so i dunno what the current line up is] like the Cosby show and such. It gives the network something to air at night than infomercials.

Why cant they stand it? CN is the parent..Boomerang was once on CR during Am hours of Saturdays and Sundays and they got split since CR wanted to get rid of its classic days shows..

Archived