Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh Pond

Some Brighton Shots

Ok I was on my way to the apple store to get my ipod fixed and I got bored. So here are some shots. Most are from the Avenue J station except for maybe 2 of them. Enjoy...

R68ABRollsign.jpg

R68RollsignontheQ.jpg

ParksideAv.jpg

BTrainLeaving.jpg

CortelyouRd.jpg

AvenueJ.jpg

AvenueJOverpass.jpg

Great shots dude! And if you don't mind me asking, what Apple Store were you heading to?

Thanks!!! And I was goin 2 the apple store in midtown (5 av & 59 st)...don't go there lol

Lmao, I like going to the one in SoHo anyway. That was my spot when I was in high school; I would hang out there every day after school for half an hour before heading home.

Honest to all you guys, the Brighton has been very different as of late with the variety of equipment, and the temporary platforms installed at J, and Kings! Newkirk is also different as well with the track bend from the local to the express track on Coney Island/Brighton Trains!

Newkirk, I wished wasn't fenced off for the entire length of the platform, especially at the end. Why couldn't they have fenced it off like one car length before the platform ends [ie: push the fence back]? It's narrow enough before, but now it's just unsafe there.