New Class BO???? 5 NEW people

Olegkha

Today 5 NEW people came to my depot

First day in the depot

I did not have time to talk to them, to see what list they came from, will try to catch them next week ( they probably have sat, sun off this week )

I thought they stopped hire from 5025 ? Could it be 2XXX, forgot the other list number for Mabstoa?

First day in the depot

I did not have time to talk to them, to see what list they came from, will try to catch them next week ( they probably have sat, sun off this week )

I thought they stopped hire from 5025 ? Could it be 2XXX, forgot the other list number for Mabstoa?

News to all of us really, probably mabstoa 2801 or 2901? I thought they said they were going to resume hiring at the end of this year, ah, whatever, try to find out what list they are from Olegkha, thanks.

wow only 5 people?? in the last couple of months must have been like 40 or more new people hired and moved around in MTA BUS....between LGA and Yonkers and CP......

well 5 people is not strange number for Ulmer park depot

all this time we were getting 1-5 people at the time

I will try to catch up with them to ask them what list they are from

News to all of us really, probably mabstoa 2801 or 2901? I thought they said they were going to resume hiring at the end of this year, ah, whatever, try to find out what list they are from Olegkha, thanks.

it cant be 2901 because im on that list and we still didnt take the boss survey yet..and there not using 2801 till spring so its got to be 2501. theres a class for 2501 on nov 9th

First day in the depot

They won't be there for long

flatbush, by the way, do you know we have the #1 guy in the depot? almost 40 yrs on the job :)

You mean the #1 guy in NYCT Bus. You mentioned him before once, i think you said he wasn't even that old, maybe early 60's. Good for him. I would figure most do 25 and out or wait until they turn 55 yrs old.

no lol i borrowed my neighbors old mta uniform with the old M symbole i had my own pant`s the pot belly i made i put clothes in the bag tied the bag and put it on my stomach when i went 2 a house party in rutgers oh man let me tell u the girls were looking at me and i had some lol if u know what i mean i also had the old yukon symbole hat.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to hear something from NYCT in the new year...I've already taken the BOSS exam back in June of this year. I took exam#8006 in April of 2008,and took exam#8094 last year in December, but no word from them. I hope to start a new job by the new year. It's very hard to find a job these days.

Archived