Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Shaddup. ;)

Nein ;)

What would you say for foamers? ;)

If You're a Foamer and you know it j*** your pants.

If You're a Foamer and you know it j*** your pants.

If You're a Foamer you will know it and a train will surely show it If You're a Foamer and you know it j*** your pants

:P:P

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you're a foamer and you know it j*** your pants.

If you're a foamer and you know it j*** your pants.

If you're a foamer you will know it and a train will surely show it if you're a foamer and you know it j*** your pants

;):P

lololololololol

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Its almost 70 degrees outside but yet still winter

Somewhere in his home, Al Gore is running around the house saying "I told you so!!!!!"

Lmao he'd better not be after this December & January.

The Earth is really warming though...

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Its almost 70 degrees outside but yet still winter

Somewhere in his home, Al Gore is running around the house saying "I told you so!!!!!"

...and some women are still wearing UGGs knowing damn well the weather doesn't call for it. I know their feet must be kickin'!

...and some women are still wearing UGGs knowing damn well the weather doesn't call for it. I know their feet must be kickin'!

Don't get me started on them UGGs lol. They look like a cast on girls feet. I have seen pairs where the shoe is starting to lean to one side and it makes it look completely worse.

And whoever thought that UGGs and shorts actually match, espically in the dead middle of the summer where its like 180 degrees must be missing a cood chunk of their common sense. It looks horrible and there's no need for fur boots when its hot enough to fry an egg on a car outside.

If you're ankle-deep in a puddle of water, but the ground around you is drier than your lips, then there's a problem

(End rant)