Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL these frickin' pieces of shit you guys call "singers" are disgraces. The music is just plain f'in annoying, and then add of the fact that most of these people have never heard of the god damn VOLUME DIAL.

ALL these frickin' pieces of shit you guys call "singers" are disgraces. The music is just plain f'in annoying, and then add of the fact that most of these people have never heard of the god damn VOLUME DIAL.

Throw in Lady Gaga into your list. Her songs are like crack, they're addictive yet they're awful.

Throw in Lady Gaga into your list. Her songs are like crack, they're addictive yet they're awful.

I know, I think she can actually sing though. I was late to that whole Lady GaGa thing but I like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, & Alejandro.

I like Katy Perry too.

I know, I think she can actually sing though. I was late to that whole Lady GaGa thing but I like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, & Alejandro.

I like Katy Perry too.

Oh yeah, Katy Perry, I'd hit that :(

Man I saw this good looking girl while waiting for the train at Church Av yesturday. She kept starring at me and even sat next to me on the train. I wanted to say something but I was to afraid. I cant let this happen again! If anything, dont tell me not to talk to a girl about trains all day, God knows I would never bore a girl like that! I think I need to boost up my confidence a little.

Edited by TrainFanatic

Man I saw this good looking girl while waiting for the train at Church Av yesturday. She kept starring at me and even sat next to me on the train. I wanted to say something but I was to afraid. I cant let this happen again! If anything, dont tell me not to talk to a girl about trains all day, God knows I know never to bored a girl like that! I think I need to boost up my confidence a little.

Who, What, When, Why, How jk...something is going on bveguy and LRG are winking at each other...mut be planning somethink...jk

Man I saw this good looking girl while waiting for the train at Church Av yesturday. She kept starring at me and even sat next to me on the train. I wanted to say something but I was to afraid. I cant let this happen again! If anything, dont tell me not to talk to a girl about trains all day, God knows I would never to bore a girl like that! I think I need to boost up my confidence a little.

If she was looking back at you then she was probably expecting a response. Next time start up conversation.

Lol. DAMN! I wonder if these girls seriously think they look good dancing like that. Probably the most exercise they get.

They are surprisingly athletic lol.

Shake that McDonald's, Shake that Burger Kang :(

Lmao it really sounds like that.