Animated Luminator Bus Signs

i believe my request is denied :/ :confused::)

- can someon please do this:

sign 1 : B6 │ purgatory[top]

nickel st [bottom]

B6│crosstown

SIGN 2:

B6│ e borough br[top]

topaz st [bottom]

B6 │ crosstown

thanks.

( in CaPs ) i just couldnt because of rules :]

It is NOT denied, it is in the process of being done. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm almost finished with bus signs. :cool:

I did a little tweaking for the B63 sign. The SBS M15 sign will be done tomorrow.

B63LocalTitanLED1.gif

S53LocalTitanLED1.png

S79LocalTitanLED1.gif

Be VERY grateful that I didn't deny your requests.

BM1ExpressGreenFlipdot1.gif

BM1ExpressGreenFlipdot2.gif

Your remaining requests will be in Titan LEDs. B)

NJT86LocalGreenFlipdot1.gif

NJT86LocalGreenFlipdot2.gif

Q57LimitedGreenFlipdot1.gif

That, I will do in the near future. I know two perfect image effects to accomplish both at the same time. :tup:

Well done, sir. :tup:

That's it for now.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Hey, IRT, I got one more request and you'll never hear from me again! LOL

Could you make a Scrolling Green sign, similar to the 84/86 signs you made, that says:

NOT IN SERVICE (flip) NO PASSENGERS

Then a Gold/Amber sign & Green, similar to this picture: normal_2011-06-26_040_281280x96029.jpg

That says

NOT IN SERVICE

NO PASSENGERS

Whenever you can, No Rush.

N| Train Express To

N| Queensboro Plaza

In Luminator Vertex please!

Sure, I'll be glad to make this sign.

@IRT Bronx Express: Because you are always extending the signs, I'll let you do whatever you want. Please don't mess with the letters and numbers.
I only extended the flipdot and horizon LED by 3 and 5 dots, respectively. I never did it for the titan, and I won't do it for the vertex.

i believe my request is denied :/ :confused:B) [/size]
You really need to stop with the unnecessary pestering. I will make the sign WHEN I get the chance. Asking frequently will accomplish nothing. You already asked for 3 signs, so either wait or I'll make your signs last. Thank you.

Your request should be done by tomorrow or earlier or a little bit later, I think IRT could do it that fast.
I can do it quick, but the flipdot signs take a lot of time due to the scrolling animation.

LOL. May I borrow this sign, please? I wanna use this too for those that are IMPATIENT! lol
Sure, you can use it since you asked.

Could you make a Scrolling Green sign, similar to the 84/86 signs you made, that says:

NOT IN SERVICE (flip) NO PASSENGERS

Then a Gold/Amber sign & Green, similar to this picture: <image>

That says

NOT IN SERVICE

NO PASSENGERS

Whenever you can, No Rush.

Well, at least someone understands.. :tup: Accepted.

/done

Requests accepted.

Hey IRT Bronx Express, do you mind if I do ALL Titans LED sign and Vertex while you do the Flipdot and Luminator Horizon bus signs. I'll tell you when I'm busy. Here are the fixed Luminator Titans:

<image>

Still not done yet! I still need to do the 4-dotted letters, but it's going to take a lot of time.

For now, yes. At least, until I can find some free time for myself..

I made a Bx36 limited sign during my free time, with the letters/numbers spaced out, and I despise the end result. Now everyone knows why the words for my signs always come out "crammed".

Looks like you are BLIND. Read below and you will learn something new.

As I mentioned a few times, here are the new rules for requesting signs (first 3 are temporary until further notice), and everyone must follow them. This is in effect because I volunteered to help out the other sign makers with their backlogged requests, and there are a lot of them to do. B)

Long story short:

1. You can only request one bus sign per day, no exceptions.

2. You must specify how you want your sign to look like: Green Flipdot, Orange Horizon LED, Titan LED, or Luminator Vortex (that's the new sign's name I believe, and only coneyislandav7 can do that since I have yet to make the fonts). If you don't specify the type of sign you want, I will randomly choose it for you.

3. You must mention how you want your sign to read. Please stick with what you want it to say because I won't correct them later on.:

[Limited, Select Bus Service, Express, Crosstown, etc.]

[Destination]

[Via]

4. Don't pester me to make your "precious" sign quickly. I will do my best to get it over with.

5. Don't "remind" me every 5 minutes that I have to make a sign for you. Like others, I have a life outside of this forum.

6. Be patient. Is that really hard to do?

That's all I have until later on.

If your sign is not done, DO NOT request another one until I make your sign. This is for everyone.

You really need to stop with the unnecessary pestering. I will make the sign WHEN I get the chance. Asking frequently will accomplish nothing. You already asked for 3 signs, so either wait or I'll make your signs last. Thank you.

And one more time, DO NOT request for another sign. WAIT until I make the sign. Thank you.

Here is something I worked on 2 days ago:

iaza14997354455700.png

Do ya all like it? AVAILABLE FOR REQUESTS!

This is the rear bus sign of a Luminator Horizon and Luminator Titans. It can fit for avatar and signatures. Animated images can't work on avatars.

Now, that's Genius! Could you make two for me? 188 and 167Q (Q in All Caps if possible, not the way MTA does their letters with their route signs [no disrespect guys]). THANKS!