Arnies Not running this Sunday the 20th?

mark1447

I hope for some 42 (J)'s this weekend. I caught one today! Good birthday present for me! I do wish I rode one on the Jamaica routes, but this suits fine.

Nothing was @ 111st due to the snow but you will see two of them at least they was in the back @ Parsons Last Night..

Because of this, the Manhattan-bound (A)(S) platforms at Beach 90 and Beach 105th Sts. won't reopen until 1/18/10. Tommorow was supposed to be the complete Rockaway shuttle busing so that more work could occur.

I knew it. I never believed the Rockaway Park branch would open earlier than the Far Rock branch stations. Last few times I passed by, the Beach 90th St platform didn't look in any more advanced a state than beach 67th St. Cancellation of G.O.s or not, the (MTA) can be trusted to have delays. Next thing we'll be told is that the Far Rockaway branches wouldn't open until late February :mad::mad:.

Nothing was @ 111st due to the snow but you will see two of them at least they was in the back @ Parsons Last Night..

Question: don't they still lay up trains on the express tracks on the elevated lines (e.g. Brighton Line)? I recall seeing R40 Slant <Q> trains layed up on the express tracks, even though that was in 2003-ish.

Question: don't they still lay up trains on the express tracks on the elevated lines (e.g. Brighton Line)? I recall seeing R40 Slant <Q> trains layed up on the express tracks, even though that was in 2003-ish.

Plan 4 calls for all trains to be stored underground. On the way home yesterday, they had (F)s laid-up on the express tracks between 7th Av and Church Av which have been undergoing track work since the summer.

Archived