Happy birthday Dave!

Harry

NYC Transit Forums would like to wish Dave (Pelham Bay) a happy birthday. Hope you have many many more. Thanks for your insight and participation in this growing community. Our members appreciate and always look forward to your personal insight in the world of the NYC subways.

I owe you an ice cold brew!

Thank You everyone and keep them coming! I am glad to be apart of this wonderful community. The party is just getting started and I will enjoy myself today and the rest of this week for that matter. Today marks also 7 Years to this date I took my first train down the road as a brand new C/R on the (1)(9) Lines. Well I got 29 to Life to go in my career but who counting.

Thank You everyone for thinking of me. So far I got more Happy Birthdays here then phone calls.

Even as a TA worker my Bday week I always still have to set one day aside to railfan alittle to Coney Island and have Nathans for lunch most likely FRI.

The party is just getting started and I will enjoy myself today and the rest of this week for that matter.

On vacation too?

Today marks also 7 Years to this date I took my first train down the road as a brand new C/R on the (1)(9) Lines. Well I got 29 to Life to go in my career but who counting.

I am, as I have another 27. I can say "at least I don't have as long as Dave". B)

Even as a TA worker my Bday week I always still have to set one day aside to railfan alittle to Coney Island and have Nathans for lunch most likely FRI.

MMMmmmm, Nathan's Chilly Cheese Dogs.

homerjacketsmall.gif

Archived