Creepiest guy ever at newark penn.

metsfan

Illegally smoking, the perp thought he could hide behind one of the station's decorative columns. He thought wrrroooonnng.

P1133170.jpg

Creepy smoker dude, don't mess with a law abiding railfan. :cool:

- A

He doesnt seem creepy,although he may think you are for taking pics of him.:P

Nah, just emailed it to nj transit police. Folks need to learn that smoking is a self destructive personal choice & smoking around others is not only rude but it's telling you they don't care if you get cancer & die.

- A

Nah, just emailed it to nj transit police. Folks need to learn that smoking is a self destructive personal choice & smoking around others is not only rude but it's telling you they don't care if you get cancer & die.

- A

Well the tobacco companies seem to not care either.And if the man wants to die while waiting for the late night express,thats his business.Just as long as he isn`t smoking in my face.

Well the tobacco companies seem to not care either.And if the man wants to die while waiting for the late night express,thats his business.Just as long as he isn`t smoking in my face.

It's also illegal to smoke in and around train stations, and no matter where they smoke it always drifts all over the platform. People need to stop thinking they are special and the law does not apply to them. Yes, there are laws that make no sense, but this isn't one of those.

People who don't follow laws designed to protect the public, animals, property, and civil rights need to realize that the world is not at their feet to serve them, and the laws for purposes stated above need to be followed by everyone.

- A

You e-mailed that pic to the cops? First of all, yes he probably did break the rules for smoking on the platform and was wrong for that.

However, who are you to be the 'judge' and decide what's right and wrong? You don't even know that person. What if he demands who to know who took the pic of him and if he has a grudge? He could just look up this place and look up who you are.

Before you took the pic, maybe you should've confronted the person directly to 'correct' the person of his error. Do that instead of playing 'covert ops' and taking a pic of him and sending that to the cops. That's what you should've done if you felt so strongly about the person smoking.

You e-mailed that pic to the cops? First of all, yes he probably did break the rules for smoking on the platform and was wrong for that.

However, who are you to be the 'judge' and decide what's right and wrong? You don't even know that person. What if he demands who to know who took the pic of him and if he has a grudge? He could just look up this place and look up who you are.

Before you took the pic, maybe you should've confronted the person directly to 'correct' the person of his error. Do that instead of playing 'covert ops' and taking a pic of him and sending that to the cops. That's what you should've done if you felt so strongly about the person smoking.

I did talk to him, he totally ignored me. I sent it to the cops as evidence that more presence is needed on platforms (not to get him in trouble), not only for smokers (there's a freaking stairs to street level right in between track 3 & 4 20 feet to my right of where i was sitting) but also for people asking for money, publicly drunk folks (should not be on an island train platform), and people who get into arguments etc.

So what, I drunk a whole case of budweiser on NJT on the way to Monmouth. Who is to say I didn't have a car parked in the area?

It always makes my stress level go up when i see people drinking on the train, knowing they will be driving when they exit at their station. Scary stuff & poor judgement no matter what i think bout it. I've lost people to drinking, and drunk drivers, and alcohol fueled spousal abuse.

mad creepy his face looks distorted almost. O_o

I know!!!!!!! This is why i posted it.... :confused: :eek:

- A

- A

You know who you're starting to remind me of?

this guy

I'm sorry, I don't think it was right to show a photo of him to the police.

Leave people be. Not minding other people's business = peace.

- A

Sometimes in life, and I learned this at a young age you need to mind your f'n business and not get yourself in trouble.

I guarantee if it were a couple of wise guys or a biker that pic would have never been taken.

Sometimes in life, and I learned this at a young age you need to mind your f'n business and not get yourself in trouble.

I guarantee if it were a couple of wise guys or a biker that pic would have never been taken.

Seriously, excellent advice. If those were the wrong guys, he'd be lucky to be posting here about it afterwards.

Uhm guys, firstly, nothing aside from weather and natural disasters intimidate me, and if anyone made the mistake of messing with me, let's just say I have a past I'm not proud of. As far as live and let live.... Yea no. My sense of justice comes first. The reason so many bad things still happen in this country is because folks look the other way. I really apreciate your concern, but I'm a big guy and I can handle myself. :P

What people do isn't my business till it crosses a line, once that line is crossed I'm going to do erything in my power to make it right. No one hits a kid or abuses a child or woman around me, no one fights around me, and around me people follow the law and common decency. Come he'll high water or scary threats from folks who don't know any better I'm going to take a stand.

Be the change you want to see happen.

- A

Uhm guys, firstly, nothing aside from weather and natural disasters intimidate me, and if anyone made the mistake of messing with me, let's just say I have a past I'm not proud of. As far as live and let live.... Yea no. My sense of justice comes first. The reason so many bad things still happen in this country is because folks look the other way. I really apreciate your concern, but I'm a big guy and I can handle myself. :P

What people do isn't my business till it crosses a line, once that line is crossed I'm going to do erything in my power to make it right. No one hits a kid or abuses a child or woman around me, no one fights around me, and around me people follow the law and common decency. Come he'll high water or scary threats from folks who don't know any better I'm going to take a stand.

Be the change you want to see happen.

- A

First of all the guy was smoking a cigarette, and it didn't look like that platform was crowded with people. I'd probably would have done the same thing of were outdoors. 2 that last sentence makes no sense at all as usual like your chatroom jibberish, I don't know what your talking about. "and around you people follow the law and common decensy"??? who are you superman? GTF outta here.

Archived