Some of my bus models

The only decals I added to the Orion V were the (MTA) ones on the size and back which I got from from bus maps and time tables, and I think I the 441 on the back was size 18 Aerial. All decals were put on in the order. Oh and I also replaced the destination signs which might've been size 12.

The only decals I added to the Orion V were the (MTA) ones on the size and back which I got from from bus maps and time tables, and I think I the 441 on the back was size 18 Aerial. All decals were put on in the order. Oh and I also replaced the destination signs which might've been size 12.

thanks i think i will try that out this weekend with the destination signs (2)

thanks i think i will try that out this weekend with the destination signs (2)

Do it up! I'd like to see the after pics.

where would i be able to find models like these im interested in getting a few.nice pic by the way and i like you big flixble fleet.

The Orion V I got from collect-corner.net. There you can make a custom bus order from different models. The Road Champs Flxibles are hard to find these days.

Do it up! I'd like to see the after pics.

The Orion V I got from collect-corner.net. There you can make a custom bus order from different models. The Road Champs Flxibles are hard to find these days.

thanks il check it out and yea i remeber the road champs i still have the three NJT Flxibles my wife got me i never took them out of the box. so long a go but they were great.its true they are really hard to find now.

That's the way they came when I ordered the bus. I couldn't tell how they were different from yours.

i guess you can't tell in my pictures but i think they did a custom wheel job for you orion....i am jealous lol...also too the rubber tires are different too...it actually looks much cooler then the wheels i have :tup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i guess you can't tell in my pictures but i think they did a custom wheel job for you orion....i am jealous lol...also too the rubber tires are different too...it actually looks much cooler then the wheels i have :tup:

Actually, you have the older Orion V Model Bus. Your's is a bank. The new one is NOT a bank. I know this because I have two of the newer ones and they DO NOT have a hole on top. One is (MTA) New York City Bus 6000 which replaced the other one (the other one is under going extensive repairs).

^ Nice Models though. Damn I wish I have one of those flex's. Can you spare the 11 year old one for 5 dollars? JK JK. Im Broke.

Actually, you have the older Orion V Model Bus. Your's is a bank. The new one is NOT a bank. I know this because I have two of the newer ones and they DO NOT have a hole on top. One is (MTA) New York City Bus 6000 which replaced the other one (the other one is under going extensive repairs).

^ Nice Models though. Damn I wish I have one of those flex's. Can you spare the 11 year old one for 5 dollars? JK JK. Im Broke.

so thats why mine looks so diffrent....lol Nove i am going to have to start a bus fund for you with a collection hat lol jk jk;)

LmfaO. BTW, am I getting the bus or not?? IM not joking.

sorry dude i haven't cranked any projects out yet....i am waiting for my hobbie shop to get more orions in to buy them....i figure 15 is good for the bus since it would cost 35 for just one blank orion and 2 bucks for what i use for the bellows....i will keep you updated as i am also trying to get a new apartment (it would be close to the 6 train whoo hoo lol) i would do it at no cost but money is tight right now....so hit me with a pm to find out more and we can see when we can do this bus for you

Archived