Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Ok Ok..... Leme have a say.

Oscar is saying we have the design like what 1200 and 1201 had. We DO NOT have the new design out yet. Should be out soon so if you want to wait, then you can.

As to the OC Transpo order, Ocsar is also doing that because I am in the middle of an other (private). I should be done with that soon and when I am, I will get back on track with orders here.

Thanks

Hold On Hold On. You can not just make any random model. There is a certain order around here and you can't come in here thinking your part of the paper bus crew. Right Now The Crew Is Me, Deandre and oscar. I am requesting that you do NOT make anymodels unless permission is granted or your part of the crew. Now, to the point Im really trying to make:

The New Paper Bus Crew Test has come out. I will be posting it write now and you CAN ONLY USE THE INTERNET for one question. The Rest you must know. If you do not know then you leave it blank and its wrong. If over 5 people do end up applying, it all matters up to the number right. Now to the test:

The test is as following:

Part 1 - 5 Questions

Part 2 - Make a bus

Here is the test.......please DO NOT POST ANY ANSWERS!!!!. Email them all to me at Nicholas0915@gmail.com

1. How many years did (MTA) order the RTS?

2. How many were ordered in total?

3. How many HEV Buses does (MTA) Own?

4. Name all the bus strikes that occured in (MTA_ history.

5. When Did the MTA Form?

Part 2:

You are to make a paper model. Your going to make an Orion V Bus. Your going to use decals and livery from previous (MTA) posted here. I have a completed model and I shall know if it is not accurate.

Untitledg.png[/img]

The Bus comes completely opposite from an actual (MTA) model. It is you duty to make it look real with the right window design, the right rims and the right paint scheme along with decals, emergency lights and everything else (MTA) buses require. The due date is October 23rd. You have until then.

Now, here is the bus:

Leave all the credits on the bottom and it better be accurate. I am very tough on the grading/ judging of the bus so good luck!!!

Edited by Novabus 5000

nice model! :P but the specs are a little wrong there was never a wash board rear and dont quote me on this because i could be wrong but i dont think the TC60-102A had door's that thin for the back

This is correct. The rear of the artic was actually the rear of the New Look. Not the New Look Classic.

What have I posted one million and one times here and it continuously is happenin, NO FICTIONAL MODELS. I HAVE SAID IT TO MANY TIMES. TO MANY AND I WAS TOLD TO FOLLOW THAT AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TO! Geez get it right.

P.S. (I am in a bad tone because my old annoying lady teacher is someone on my haters list right now so please excuse the tone but follow the rule).

~Nick

It's all good lil man. You may have to say it ever so often for members who have not read this thread. You should also explain why they should not make fictional models, so everyone knows what's up.

And please remember to lay off the CAPS. It's a posted rule.

nice model! B) but the specs are a little wrong there was never a wash board rear and dont quote me on this because i could be wrong but i dont think the TC60-102A had door's that thin for the back

You're right. Every (16) TC60102N Classic built had a full rear window. But this is a Custom Paperbuses thread, no? :P