Hair Styles And Another Question

Daniel The Cool

I'm changing my look around this week and was wondering what hair style should I get? I'm doing this because its time for a change. And also I'm changing clothes style from shorts sleeves only to Cooler shirts and longs sleeves. I need your guys opinion on this

Should I go with this

Hair.jpg

or this.

mens-short-hair-cut.jpg

or do you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me.

Well its not what hairstyle u want, it depends on what hair style you have. If you have Afro hair, your staying with Afro, Straight Hair, you stay with that, Wavy, you stay with that, etc...

Now, if you want to make a change, like Afro to Str8, then that involves Chemical use such as Hair relaxers. But you REALLY need to wait more then 5 months for your hair to grow.., But with risk of some hair fall outs and other crap

You can even bride it too, and causes hair to go long fast.. Its a lot of stuff.. Best suggestion is to talk to a cosmetologist(Hair dresser).

Also, don't listen to most men and women, thinking that hair fashion is for woman only. Its not, trust me. You can be a guy and still have a change in your hair. Many guys do it! Gay or Str8, black, white doesn't mater!

Just do what pleases you!

Anyways good luck..

I'm going to let my hair grow for atleast 2 weeks in order for me to change my hairstyle. Right now I have a mohawk.

ya sure, 2 weeks your hair will be so long that someone can use it like a rope to climb lol

2 weeks?? Your not going anywhere bro, it takes time to grow, every onth hair grows an inch to half. So it ill take ALMOST a yr for your hair to grow way long. Depends.. If you brayz it can grow faster since you stretching the hair.

Also, if your hair is afro, its NOT going to grow down but up, puffy. For it ti str8, u need to relax the hairby doing it manually with relaxer or go to hair dresser, which is better and pro!

ya sure, 2 weeks your hair will be so long that someone can use it like a rope to climb lol

2 weeks?? Your not going anywhere bro, it takes time to grow, every onth hair grows an inch to half. So it ill take ALMOST a yr for your hair to grow way long. Depends.. If you brayz it can grow faster since you stretching the hair.

Also, if your hair is afro, its NOT going to grow down but up, puffy. For it ti str8, u need to relax the hairby doing it manually with relaxer or go to hair dresser, which is better and pro!

my sides hair on the sides are growing (I mean that the short sides of my hair is growing fast). I'm thinking about getting a unique haircut.

Archived