Rail Fanning trip 2/27/10

dman1455

Since I am new I wanted to do a rail fanning trip. So the meet place would be Atlantic/Pacific street (D)(N)(R) Uptown Platform at the 10 car marker. From there we would take:

(N) up to Coney Island

(Q) up to 57th street

(R) up to Forest Hills

(F) up to Coney Island

And in Between we would stop for lunch and that's where the trip will end We would meet at 10:30 am and be done by 6:00 pm so I hope you can come.

PS. If no more then 6 people could come the trip will be cancelled. So RSVP!!

BE ADVISED

When we get up to Coney Island on the (F) we will take the (D) up to Atlantic Avenue were the trip will end also bring at least enough money for a fun day pass and lunch

thanks =D

PS. There will be a 2nd pick up at Coney Island on the N 10 car maker at 11:30

Since I am new I wanted to do a rail fanning trip. So the meet place would be Atlantic/Pacific street (D)(N)(R) Uptown Platform at the 10 car marker. From there we would take:

(N) up to Coney Island

(Q) up to 57th street

(R) up to Forest Hills

(F) up to Coney Island

And in Between we would stop for lunch and that's where the trip will end We would meet at 10:30 am and be done by 6:00 pm so I hope you can come.

That is Saturday and you forgetting about (F)(S) Bus bet. Jay St & Church Av.

(N) up to Coney Island

(Q) up to 57th street

(R) up to Forest Hills

(F) up to Coney Island

Don't you mean 10th Mark on Downtown Platform because you are going south on (N)?

Archived