Funny Story

nel070

I was on a Queens bound (F) train at 315am brand new 160 when a guy starts yelling and using profanity against the immigrants on the train. He continued to yell and used profanities until the Conductor came out and told him to knock it off. He got up and said to the Female Conductor "shut the f up *****" and this was at Queenbridge, when the train reached Roosevelt the Police was waiting and took the guy off.

What a piece of trash. This incident reminds me about something that happened to me about four months ago. There was this really big, bald guy sitting in front of me. He starts smiling at me, and the lady next to him starts to get nervous. Then the guy waves at me! Later, he mocks a guy that's speaking into his phone. The guy reminded me of the rascist skinheads. He looked like one too.

I was on a Queens bound (F) train at 315am brand new 160 when a guy starts yelling and using profanity against the immigrants on the train. He continued to yell and used profanities until the Conductor came out and told him to knock it off. He got up and said to the Female Conductor "shut the f up *****" and this was at Queenbridge, when the train reached Roosevelt the Police was waiting and took the guy off.

They arrested him?

heh, kinda reminds me of this crazy guy and his dog. The guy was cursing out Mexicans on the (6)

He played the ghetto lottery and he lost.

I don't think that he was assaulted at all, but he was too much of a mope for the jury to believe him if anything had happened.

It takes a lot for a Brooklyn jury to side with the NYPD.

I generally avoid the subway between 11 PM and 5 AM. I'd rather just spend the extra money on the LIRR and arrive home in one piece.

I can agree with this sentiment somewhat. Sometimes when I come back to NY late (or early depending on how you look at it) I can either A) pay more $$$ and wait in NYP for 1.5 hours or ;) pay less $$$ and wait in Jamaica for 45 minutes. Not to mention I would have to be bouncing around the wonderful homeless express. I don't know about you, but i'd rather shell out the extra green and wait in NYP.

Well that explains why the cops were there at the next stop, that or city cops are now mind readers.
Also before that call, about 20mins prior I heard a job come over the Echo about a EDP female yelling amd masturbating in front of customers. The cop was like "Oh jesus christ, show me going central" I bursted out laughing.

Also before that call, about 20mins prior I heard a job come over the Echo about a EDP female yelling amd masturbating in front of customers. The cop was like "Oh jesus christ, show me going central" I bursted out laughing.

You gotta love this skelly city.

Ya gotta wonder.... was she good looking?

Archived