More R46's on the (A)

R32 3838

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First Off, A Train Is A Train

Second, The R32's are not Metal Junk

Third, The Jamaica's R160's Look Like they Came out of someone's Anus, I rode one on the (F), That thing was so damn dirty but I didin't give a Crap and People do ride the (V) train, This is Why the MTA screws with people that complain.

Okay Back to the (A) Topic, I did not see one R32 so its offical (I feel that one is going to pop up again) and I saw a Whole Bunch of R46's, R44's are getting Kicked off the rails.

Plus Since they have extra R32's they Can Make the (C) 600" or send them Back to Jamaica or tranfer them to ENY(I heard ENY).

Wouldnt call it official just yet IMO. Its the weekend. and although heads here havent seen and 32s since wednesday, we can see if speculation of that may be more reallity after the next few days of rush hour service.

Dude, Can you Please stop acting Like a Fool, And you talk about how you are an Adult, No Offense but Now you are acting like a Jackass, He just sqaushed everything and you still want to play childsh games, geez when will this crap end.

By The Way This is a Thread about the R46's on the (A)PPLE

Lets talk about that instead of acting like Donkeys.

Youre nicer than i am. i would have said Jackasses straight up. LOL

every thread here is becoming LRG vs Forrest Glen. No offense to either of you, but C'mon son! Really? argueing about trains getting personal?? and now and R32 argument is brewing????

please read the thread title.

Makes me want to start a "Bitching and Moaning" thread if thatll keep the BS contained

i know you were special but if i'm retarded why are you still arguing with me what does that make you?

I just felt like making a post that was totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

I already settled my beef with lrg. As long as he treats me with respect I'll treat him with respect. Why I'm still being blamed for this?

Dude, whos blaming you? Let it go. Thats the best way to defuse things. comments like "Why am i still being blamed for this?" fuels the fire.

every thread here is becoming LRG vs Forrest Glen. No offense to either of you, but C'mon son! Really? argueing about trains getting personal?? and now and R32 argument is brewing????

please read the thread title.

Makes me want to start a "Bitching and Moaning" thread if thatll keep the BS contained

I've read this entire thread, and Depot is right. The thread is about opinions on the R - 46s on the (A), not about who should be in special ed. Both of you are acting like little kids.

Archived