More R46's on the (A)

R32 3838

THE 32s should go to the (V)train and the (J) should become all 160s. Give the old 32s to the (V) a line nobody rides anyway.

WHAT in God's name are you talking about???!!! The (V) is a subway line that sees millions of users daily, just like any other subway line. And a subway car is a friggin' subway car! Regardless of favoritism the train is taking you where you need to go so put up or buy a damn car!

This is why I can't stand foamers!!! All you do is nag and complain and you never have justification for anything, when are you ever going to shut your mouth???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHAT in God's name are you talking about???!!! The (V) is a subway line that sees millions of users daily, just like any other subway line. And a subway car is a friggin' subway car! Regardless of favoritism the train is taking you where you need to go so put up or buy a damn car!

This is why I can't stand foamers!!! All you do is nag and complain and you never have justification for anything, when are you ever going to shut your mouth???

Another problem child, never can respect anyone opinion but its good keep callin names because you are obviously describing yourslef. The (V) ridership is very low thats why they are trying to make it relevant by combining it with the (M). It's obvious you are ignorant bet you dont even take the (V) or live in Queens. I know i live in Queens and frequent teh Queens blvd lines but your response was a good uneducated guess.

Another problem child, never can respect anyone opinion but its good keep callin names because you are obviously describing yourslef. The (V) ridership is very low thats why they are trying to make it relevant by combining it with the (M). It's obvious you are ignorant bet you dont even take the (V) or live in Queens. I know i live in Queens and frequent teh Queens blvd lines but your response was a good uneducated guess.

I respect others opinions, and as biased Forest Glen can be, I can respect his opinions but to a degree. You, however, are a lost cause.

My mom takes the (V) line...it's her guaranteed connection to work so your claim about the (V) being pointless is bullshit.

And on a final note, the whole (M)/(V) combo is pointless.

Post of the year

By the way stop ragging on queens residence for wanting new efficient equipment instead of the pieces of metal junk queens blvd tolerated for the last 20 years.

Repost:

I respect others opinions, and as biased Forest Glen can be, I can respect his opinions but to a degree. You, however, are a lost cause.

My mom takes the (V) line...it's her guaranteed connection to work so your claim about the (V) being pointless is bullshit.

Your mom takes the v knew you didn't take it because the v always has seats. please refrain from the obscenities thank you I'm sure your mom taught you better than that.

Your mom takes the v knew you didn't take it because the v always has seats. please refrain from the obscenities thank you I'm sure your mom taught you better than that.

FALSE!

My mom takes the (V) because it's her quickest way to get to work! She takes the (A) from Utica Avenue in Brooklyn to West Fourth Street in Manhattan to the (V) to 36th Street in Queens. So much you know....

And as a matter of fact, my mom and dad raised me quite well. They raised me how to handle incompetents like yourself.

FALSE!

My mom takes the (V) because it's her quickest way to get to work! She takes the (A) from Utica Avenue in Brooklyn to West Fourth Street in Manhattan to the (V) to 36th Street in Queens. So much you know....

And as a matter of fact, my mom and dad raised me quite well. They raised me how to handle incompetents like yourself.

Good , so you can be tolerant of others opinion and refrain from name calling and obscenities , since you were raised well. Play well with others.

Good , so you can be tolerant of others opinion and refrain from name calling and obscenities , since you were raised well. Play well with others.

I'm not going to waste my time any further over a skell like yourself who can't even spell and use punctuation correctly.

Ignore the ghetto mentality. You're a better man than him.

First off, I'm not ghetto. Get it straight. This is why I don't like the people from your neighborhood, always wanting to be so judgmental. So check yourself before you wreck yourself.

If we want this beef to be squashed between us, as I said because I don't see the need for animosity between you and I as you are a very knowledgeable contributor of this board then 1: stop being judgmental, and 2: cut it out with these false assumptions. And finally, stop being conceited because everything is not about you, or me, or anyone else.

The M/V combo is not pointless, it is a service cut. I don't know why yu people can't get this through your heads.

Not to indulge into any rumors but I'm also hearing stories about SIR's R44s may be meeting their fate as well due to the fact that some didn't undergo the SMS program or SMS didn't really help some of the cars. Again, it's what I heard, and I doubt it's even set in stone, so please don't make a big deal out of it.

I've heard R46s or R68s to Staten Island (Not set in stone.)

Here's a suggestion.

You guys need to stay on topic in this thread. This isn't no thread about the (V) or the other crap. Its about the R46s rolling on the (A) and here's what I would do. If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything that will cause trouble. And also you shouldn't be making fun of other members calling them ghetto and all that. And another thing you all need to stop jumping into conclusions. I heard the (M)/(V) Combo is going to happen but no one knows if the R46s will move to the (C). They might send those extras R46s on the (A) who knows. But here's this

You guys better get your crap together. And talk about the (M)/(V) combo in another thread thats already been started.

IMO, the M/V combo is a service cut that might help thousadns of riders.

now back on topic, R46s are also seeing service on the Rock Pk shuttle as well

How does the new V help the riders in South Brooklyn? They are NOT getting substitute service as in an M from Bay Pky. to Chambers St. in the rush.

How does this help the J/Z ridership? They still have a 2 seat ride and will crowd the stairs at Essex running for an F or V, whatever comes in first.

What good does it do for current M riders from Queens/north Brooklyn who will lose THEIR one seat ride south of Essex? Don't tell me more than 50% now get off for the F because that is totally wrong.

The only good it does is to take away the transfer to the F that some current M riders now make. That's 1 good vs. 3 bad.

Rejoice, you got your new V. It's a done deal as Community Board 5 is OK by it with a few reservations such as wanting more service than currently. Fat chance.

Just wait, there will be chaos at Essex St. with the silent majority of passengers HATING IT and blame the train crew, who only work the jobs and don't make operational decisions, for it. I've been there for 30 years and always get blamed for transits' poor decision making.

I'll save my blowing up for when these trains start running out there. Honestly we're past due for a shake up of the system. So I'll be looking forward to the equipment shift. Something to get the fans out there and report back with some interesting shots.

Funny enough I did manage to get a ride uptown on the R32 (A) Tuesday morning. Who knew its days were numbered on that line? x_x

Agreed at the first statement

Oh Trust Me there is going to be a big equipment swap, Especialy when the summertime Hits, Thank the (M)/(V) Combo for this.:tup:

Last time you said that a equipment swap is going to happen, it didnt happen. Quit the speculation and lets just see whats going to happen.

First off, I'm not ghetto. Get it straight. This is why I don't like the people from your neighborhood, always wanting to be so judgmental. So check yourself before you wreck yourself.

If we want this beef to be squashed between us, as I said because I don't see the need for animosity between you and I as you are a very knowledgeable contributor of this board then 1: stop being judgmental, and 2: cut it out with these false assumptions. And finally, stop being conceited because everything is not about you, or me, or anyone else.

I thought the beef was squashed but then there was another Springfield Gardens joke. I'm not interested in rivalries or flame wars. I had enough drama during my 4 years at Subchat. However, I won't be disrespected.

Archived