(J)uicy (A)pp(1)e's

Sea Beach

Nice shots V! You are all over the place arent you! LOL

What the hell is the 12 train? And I wonder who changed the LCD to "(A) To Delancy st":eek:

i believe you mean "(A) via Delancy St".

a GO is in effect rerouting N/B (A) trains over the (F) from Jay to W4st. Signs are programed to display "via Delancy St". When an (F) is rerouted on the (A) between the same 2 stops, trains display "via Bway/Nassau St" (on R46s). On R160s ive seen rerouted (F)s display "via 8 Ave" with announcements saying "This is a _____-bound (F) train via the (C) line".

a GO is in effect rerouting N/B (A) trains over the (F) from Jay to W4st. Signs are programed to display "via Delancy St". When an (F) is rerouted on the (A) between the same 2 stops, trains display "via Bway/Nassau St" (on R46s). On R160s ive seen rerouted (F)s display "via 8 Ave" with announcements saying "This is a _____-bound (F) train via the (C) line".

I have never seen a "via Delancy St" or a "via Bway/Nassau St". Is that new?

Good old roll signs man! Nice pixs! Was that (9) at 242?

Thanks! B)

No,that was at 168 St

Slammin pics! You are like KR when it comes to a sign show!

Thanks! :(

LOL :cool:

What the hell is the 12 train? And I wonder who changed the LCD to "(A) To Delancy st":eek:

10 = <4>

11 = <7>

12 = <6>

It was like that for the (A) via (F)

Thanks! :D

Yes I am :cool:

Yes thats correct.

Very nice pics!

Thanks! :)

Looking Good!

Nice stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived