Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry

A Slanted Morning

This morning I'm waiting on the 4th Av local and a R40 Slant (W) pulls into the station. Then I'm waiting on 36th St and an R40 Slant (N) pulls into the station. Then we're going over the Manhattan Bridge racing a R40 Slant (B) train. The slant (N) beats the slant (B) over the bridge. It was strange but cool to see that many slants in one morning run.

This morning I'm waiting on the 4th Av local and a R40 Slant (W) pulls into the station. Then I'm waiting on 36th St and an R40 Slant (N) pulls into the station. Then we're going over the Manhattan Bridge racing a R40 Slant (B) train. The slant (N) beats the slant (B) over the bridge. It was strange but cool to see that many slants in one morning run.

Did you get the numbers for the lead cars?

Did you get the numbers for the lead cars?

I only got the number for the (N) train. R40 Slant #4208

i got a slant on the B today. it was the usual Excellent ride between 34th Herald Sq and W 4th

i got a slant on the B today. it was the usual Excellent ride between 34th Herald Sq and W 4th

That is a good fast ride under sixth avenue.

Its been a while since I had sightings like that. Last time I saw lots of Slants in one day was last summer. I gotta ride out to NY more and get alot more pics and vids of the Slants.

I only got the number for the (N) train. R40 Slant #4208

That was the number of my North Motor on my Put-in Last Thursday on the (N)ovember...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.