A Slanted Morning

Harry

This morning I'm waiting on the 4th Av local and a R40 Slant (W) pulls into the station. Then I'm waiting on 36th St and an R40 Slant (N) pulls into the station. Then we're going over the Manhattan Bridge racing a R40 Slant (B) train. The slant (N) beats the slant (B) over the bridge. It was strange but cool to see that many slants in one morning run.

This morning I'm waiting on the 4th Av local and a R40 Slant (W) pulls into the station. Then I'm waiting on 36th St and an R40 Slant (N) pulls into the station. Then we're going over the Manhattan Bridge racing a R40 Slant (B) train. The slant (N) beats the slant (B) over the bridge. It was strange but cool to see that many slants in one morning run.

Did you get the numbers for the lead cars?

i got a slant on the B today. it was the usual Excellent ride between 34th Herald Sq and W 4th

Archived