Only 5...

Fresh Pond

Nice pics! Does anyone know of a template to make fake (MTA) service changes posters?

There used to be one for the older template, but it's gone. Because of this incident though, fake posters would be illegal. If the template is considered MTA property and there is copyright, then acquiring without permission one or making a fake one would be like copyright infringement.

There used to be one for the older template, but it's gone. Because of this incident though, fake posters would be illegal. If the template is considered MTA property and there is copyright, then acquiring without permission one or making a fake one would be like copyright infringement.

Ohh okay. I wasn't gonna post them in subways. I was just gonna make up fake G.O's, print them out and post it on my bedroom wall.

Ohh okay. I wasn't gonna post them in subways. I was just gonna make up fake G.O's, print them out and post it on my bedroom wall.

Yeah, I'd like to do some of them myself. But there's no website (in my understanding) that allows you to do such. The MTA doesn't want people to abuse such things and run amok with them. (Like pranks for false service advisories)

Archived