Encore from Monday's 4/26's shots

Well from some of my shots coming a little crappy, and most of you I thank you for your compliments, I hereby provide 5 more shots from tonight (4/28) of both Trains 658, and 660 at St. James (The Dual Mode Trains from Penn Station to Port Jefferson). Shots are in no particular order:

DM30AC_506_501_8_Cars_Train_658_St_.jpg

DM30AC_517_522_8_Cars_Train_660_St_.jpg

DM30AC_522_517_8_Cars_Train_660_St_.jpg

Trackside_At_St_James.jpg

Train_658_Zoom_2.jpg

Please Comment, and Thank You for Your Support! :)

Guys, thank you, and yes, I got a PM from a fellow railfan photographer, and he stated that yes the shot of 506 (First One) had true definition of the shot with the color involved. Now if it were me, I'd frame it which I usually do with my good shots, or even use it as a good background on my desktop.

Last one

was taken from a mile away as you see. On that shot, I used the maximum zoom I could possibly use there. Anyways thanks all and more coming soon on my on, and about ventures. To be honest, the DE and DM30AC's would of been better if they were not modified with the current horn location and should of kept them in the "as delivered" scheme in the front. Horns were originally in the middle, and the front was plain. I will have to upload the picture of them back just after delivery of what they looked like before all of these modifications took place.

Last one

was taken from a mile away as you see. On that shot, I used the maximum zoom I could possibly use there. Anyways thanks all and more coming soon on my on, and about ventures. To be honest, the DE and DM30AC's would of been better if they were not modified with the current horn location and should of kept them in the "as delivered" scheme in the front. Horns were originally in the middle, and the front was plain. I will have to upload the picture of them back just after delivery of what they looked like before all of these modifications took place.

Yeah, the original style of the DE/DM30ACs looked alot better than the current style.

Archived