R-46 on the C

QDover

Hold up, plenty of people talk about subway cars being on certain lines that they don't live on. I have an opinion about the R32's and R46's on the (A) or (C) and I don't live along those lines anymore, so why wouldn't it be valid? With that logic, most of you shouldn't have anything to say about most of the subway lines running, like the (M)/(V) thing. Your opinion isn't anymore important than mine and vice versa.

Hold up, plenty of people talk about subway cars being on certain lines that they don't live on. I have an opinion about the R32's and R46's on the (A) or (C) and I don't live along those lines anymore, so why wouldn't it be valid? With that logic, most of you shouldn't have anything to say about most of the subway lines running, like the (M)/(V) thing. Your opinion isn't anymore important than mine and vice versa.

IAWTP!

I want the (F) to return to the 53rdst line but it is not going to happen, Some people don't know when to STFU, They just keep on talking and talking, The (C) on the other hand is to topic of this post, If we can't stay on topic, then this thread should be locked, We don't when this is going to happen, If this don't happen after the summer changes (service cuts) then the (C) WILL STAY 8 Cars of R32's END OF STORY.

I'm nitpicking here: 600" = 50ft; not even a B division car. You want 600'. :cool:

LOL!

I want the (F) to return to the 53rdst line but it is not going to happen, Some people don't know when to STFU, They just keep on talking and talking, The (C) on the other hand is to topic of this post, If we can't stay on topic, then this thread should be locked, We don't when this is going to happen, If this don't happen after the summer changes (service cuts) then the (C) WILL STAY 8 Cars of R32's END OF STORY.

IAWTP.

46's are only going on the (C) when the MTA decides that they will.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

THANK YOU!!!!! :tup::tup:

Remember the golden rule: never say never!

You see, I find something wrong with that golden rule...it says "never say never," yet it clearly stated it :(

Archived