When Budget Rebounds?

ctrain

If F train express is restored after the Culver Viaduct is completed, this is how service would operate that was proposed back in 1991 and 1995.

1)Coney Island F trains would operate express in both directions between Jay St & Church Av then all stops to & from Coney Island.

2)Church Av F trains would operate local between Jay St & Church Av.

(Struggles to understand)

And how would you know? Where's the proof?

The old (M2) to Bay Parkway was only PARTIALLY useful for people who needed to get on/off the stations between 36th street and Atlantic Pacific. If you ride the (M2) between 36th and Bay Parkway, you'll see an R160 with about 3-4 people per car, and most of them are people who missed the (D) before it.

As long as the ®'s headways increase, I'm sure we wouldn't have to worry about this problem.

did you see the (D) during the midday service? i think the (M2) is needed. im pretty sure if there were only 3-4 people,the (M2) would have been cut back A long time ago.

If the MTA weren't broke then this (M)/(V) talk will not even be happening. I seriously don't know why people are foaming their heads off a line that's only being implemented due to budget restrictions.

I'm against the (M) 100%. I'm highly optimistic that the (V) will return and the (M) will go back to (M2). And when the Culver project is finished, I'm optimistic that the (V) will be sent to Brooklyn to help out the (F) because that's its purpose, not to be combined with another line.

If F train express is restored after the Culver Viaduct is completed, this is how service would operate that was proposed back in 1991 and 1995.

1)Coney Island F trains would operate express in both directions between Jay St & Church Av then all stops to & from Coney Island.

2)Church Av F trains would operate local between Jay St & Church Av.

I don't know if Church Avenue would be able to turn back both the (G) and the local (F)s. It would be best if the locals continued to Kings Highway. Plus, I think the relay tracks at Church Avenue are only long enough for 4-car trains.

Budget cuts are like inflation. It doesn't really get turned around. In the event that budgets are cut, I firmly believe that the (M) will stay, and the (V) sign will change to turquoise and be used as a branch for the Second Avenue Line.

But this is assuming my pork chops turn into poultry...

Archived