Changes I'm Going Through

Daniel The Cool

I'm still best friends with someone I've known since the second grade, and I recently got in touch with a few more of my elementary school friends on Facebook. As for the friends I made in my middle/elementary school years we're still pretty close together.

But yeah, kid... Get ready for your high school years. this is where you'll really start growing up and shaping up into an adult. I had a pleasant four years. Be cool with everyone, be yourself and it'll be a good four years...

Exactly. Your hormones are kicking in if they haven't already too. You're going to get (or should already be getting) these weird feelings about women and you'd better not DARE take a left turn LOL
LOL.Listen its simple.Enjoy your summer.If you can work.fine.But enjoy and by august if u like make some last minute change to how you are going to start the new school year.Never start the new school year the same way you started the previous.Always bring change to the table to gamble for something more.:tup:

last 2 posts raises a point....

How many people on here, in their mid 20's or older, have kept in touch with friends you knew from elementary school or junior high school....

I can honestly say, none.

Matter fact, I haven't kept in touch of any of my high school friends, either.

You know Facebook could allow folks to rekindle with past friends

oy.

Hey it's the "railfan community." Surely you should know by now that many of the degenerates in the hobby have neither people skills nor conversational skills with women? Just picture Riga talking to ANY woman. Daniel is NOT the only one in that group who needs to get some wimmins in his life.

Riga and IRT Girl. It's only fitting. You know, I was on the Lex going to visit a familiar face at a strange looking building and I saw her on a downtown local. All I have to say is wooooooow.

There seems to be an issue with this community (not exclusive to, however) where people let it dominate their lives. Life is a grand old road with many twists and turns, it is a complete waste to obsess over subways and trains constantly. If some of them put the trains on the backburner and worked on building up some social skills, they'd be a lot better off. I think it would also cut down on the amount of drama and bullshit that seems to dominate these message boards.

Riga and IRT Girl. It's only fitting. You know, I was on the Lex going to visit a familiar face at a strange looking building and I saw her on a downtown local. All I have to say is wooooooow.

There seems to be an issue with this community (not exclusive to, however) where people let it dominate their lives. Life is a grand old road with many twists and turns, it is a complete waste to obsess over subways and trains constantly. If some of them put the trains on the backburner and worked on building up some social skills, they'd be a lot better off. I think it would also cut down on the amount of drama and bullshit that seems to dominate these message boards.

I could not agree with you more. As someone that just lives life to have fun and do things I like, that is excellent advice. Drama is stupid. NO one thing, whether it is trains, or sports, or school, or work, should ever dominate anyone's life.

I could not agree with you more. As someone that just lives life to have fun and do things I like, that is excellent advice. Drama is stupid. NO one thing, whether it is trains, or sports, or school, or work, should ever dominate anyone's life.

Unfortunately for some, their hobbies have totally destroyed them... Damn transit fanning community. Never thought it'd be retarded like this.

Unfortunately for some, their hobbies have totally destroyed them... Damn transit fanning community. Never thought it'd be retarded like this.

Many people here need to know this word by heart: control. There is a limit on all this railfanning. Control your hobbies before they control you. I'm an enthusiast myself, but I set restrictions to it.

Listen, you only have one life and that is this one. Make the most out of it, don't say years later when you are of old age or are terminally ill that you regretted not doing A, B or C. Most of us are pretty young here, make the most out of life. Don't waste yourself by consuming too much of one thing. There are no rewinds or redos, whatever you do is whatever you do.

There's more to in this world than trains and buses. Don't let them influence whatever you do. If you want to be a T/O or a B/O, that's your choice. I'll tell you this though, if you have other options (good options), consider them. There's more out there.

Just my twopence.

Well the only change for me is that I have my last test today (Spanish regents), so then the last day of school is the Friday, also the service cuts (R.I.P (V)(W) & (M2) to bay Pkwy) & then two & a half moths later, I start 10th grade, one problem is that IO still didn't get the letter that says what major I will be in....

Archived