The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one, the w is right there, where did he get spider woman from?

Smh at the 2nd one, she said the plural of the last word and lost.

Him saying "wonder woman" AFTER solving the puzzle incorrectly was just too hilarious! He didn't let Pat finish his usual "that is not correct" catchphrase. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1w84oDhl-I

So in the latest news reports from the Sunshine State where we have the Stand Your Ground (SYG) Law:

Florida woman throws baby at arresting deputy as she attempts to flee

florida_Wright.jpgI

In Florida News: A 23-year-old Pensacola woman was arrested after throwing her 3-month old infant at an Okaloosa County Sheriff Deputy as he was trying to arrest her for shoplifting from a Santa Rosa Mall Dillards.

Meet Ashley Taylor Wright. A 23-year-old loving wife and mother of three. A classy woman  with a refined palate and expensive taste that enjoys shoplifting at only the finest Dillards, and enjoys putting her baby in harms way as well as a casually baby toss. A modern day renegade of a woman.

Wright walked into a dressing room with a baby stroller, a couple pair of Miss Me jeans, and a Hurley shirt, she walked out with a baby stroller stuffed with a couple of pair of Miss Me Jeans and a Hurley shirt. It didn’t take long for a customer associate to realize Mrs. Wright shoplifted merchandise, valued at $261, and it didn’t take long for the Dillard’s employee to notify authorities.

When a deputy approached Mrs. Wright at her car in the parking lot, Wright was heard yelling to her husband, “get the f#ck out of here, peel the f#ck out!”

The deputy attempted to get Wright out of the car, “Ma’am please step out of the vehicle, I have a few questions.”

However, Mrs. Wright resisted, she grabbed the baby carrier from the back of the car with her 3-month-old infant strapped in, put the infant in front of her and yelled, “You will have to shoot through the baby to get me!”

“Ma’am?”

Wright jumped out of the car, then threw the baby carrier with her 3-month-old infant strapped in at the deputy as she attempted to the flee the scene, leaving her husband at the wheel and her two other children in the back seat of the car. After a mild chase and scuffle that caused a few scrapes and bruises, Mrs. Wright was apprehended.

Mrs. Wright was charged with petty theft, child abuse without great bodily harms and resisting an officer without violence. No information regarding the husband or the two other children. The 3-month-old infant was unharmed in the incident.

Full Story: WTSP News

MOAR ON STORIE : http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/325517/58/Fleeing-woman-throws-baby-at-deputy

If Dillards is like some sort of Marshals or JCPenny's, then that would be very appropriate. but smh at throwing the baby. 

@IRT: i have the wine, lmfao! smh. Haven't checked all the posts here, but did you post the one where the guy answered: "a group of pill pushers" instead of well wishers? That was hilarious. 

@IRT: i have the wine, lmfao! smh. Haven't checked all the posts here, but did you post the one where the guy answered: "a group of pill pushers" instead of well wishers? That was hilarious. 

Probably not, but here's the clip. BTW, last week's rerun episode (Wheel in NYC from May 2013) showed that clip, and it's Pat's favorite. :P

I DVR'd all of this week's Wheel of Fortune episodes, and this is just hilarious!

Round 2: Before & After

Wrong 1:

Red player: Going off the beaten path

Pat: That's not correct, I'm so sorry.

Wrong 2:

Red player: Coming off the beaten path

Pat: No!

Correct:

Yellow: Dozing off the beaten path

Guest Lance
I DVR'd all of this week's Wheel of Fortune episodes, and this is just hilarious!

Round 2: Before & After

Wrong 1:

Red player: Going off the beaten path

Pat: That's not correct, I'm so sorry.

Wrong 2:

Red player: Coming off the beaten path

Pat: No!

Correct:

Yellow: Dozing off the beaten path

In my opinion, that's not so much a fail but rather the contestants forgetting the category. If it was "Phrase" or something, the wrong answers may have been right.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a good one.

True story: About two weeks ago, I was doing some laundry and while I was doing that, my sister had asked me to return her books and dvd's to our local library. So after I put my clothes in the washer and put the money in what I thought was my washer (the one next to mine), I went to return the items, but didn't realize until after I had came back from the library. Once I realized it, I just shook my head in disbelief. Luckily, I had just enough cash to wash my clothes for real. At the end of the day, thinking it over, I just laughed at it.

Archived