Transit in IRAN

Citaro

Not for nothing but some of these women are damn hot ,Like in A pic where this girl was standing next to those Orange cones ,Yo she was (H)ot:p

I love the Chopper and Naval Boat damn that was Cool to see

But the snow threw me off ,WoW

Thanks for taking us there ,I enjoyed seeing these:tup::tup::tup:

Not for nothing but some of these women are damn hot ,Like in A pic where this girl was standing next to those Orange cones ,Yo she was (H)ot:p

I love the Chopper and Naval Boat damn that was Cool to see

But the snow threw me off ,WoW

Thanks for taking us there ,I enjoyed seeing these:tup::tup::tup:

Yeah, she is hot B) Thx

Half of those images are not even transit related. Since you are getting these images from other websites, can you please just post the links to them instead of using the code. Because those images took a real good time to load.

Possibly have a mod split this so one is based on transport and the other is just based on Iran. That way members could enjoy both without having to deal with the painful loading process.

Very nice stuff, can't believe that they have such transit system over there, :tup: B)!

At first i couldn't believe it too, but it's a high developed country. Did you know, that they build cars and shot a satellite in the space??? It's unbelievable how our media is manipulating our view on a country. Their education system is very good. Former i thought that they're riding donkeys, but look their railway system it's better than the UK one. :)

Archived