Manasquan With Corissa

I drove my friend Corissa to cheer practice and chilled at Manasquan for the 4:38 PM train to Long Branch. I missed the 5:08 to Bay Head and the 5:16 to Long Branch was canceled.

Manasquan

001-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-12.jpg

005-12.jpg

Hahaha Corissa

006-3.jpg

The 4:38 To Long Branch

007-9.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-10.jpg

010-13.jpg

Bon Jovi Wrapped Comet IV

012-8.jpg

013-12.jpg

Wow I spent a lot of time in Manasquan,my first wife was from there. Did you know Jack Nicholson is from there?

It was my first time ever at Manasquan.

So the rocks between the 2 tracks is the platform?B):tup:

Cool Stuff man..

Yup, it also see half the service in the eniter line cuz most trains terminate at Asbury Park or bypass to make last stops at Pt. Pleasant and Bay Head.

It was my first time ever at Manasquan.

Yup, it also see half the service in the eniter line cuz most trains terminate at Asbury Park or bypass to make last stops at Pt. Pleasant and Bay Head.

All Shuttles and BH-HOB/HOB-BH trains stop at Manasquan, no trains terminate at Asbury Park. Per ETT and passenger TT.

All Shuttles and BH-HOB/HOB-BH trains stop at Manasquan, no trains terminate at Asbury Park. Per ETT and passenger TT.

:P This is embarssing, I really ment Long Branch. Where did Asbury Park come from?

As for the skipping, a few train skipped Manasquan when I left to go to 7-11. If they are not expresses then they must be deadheads.

Archived