Anime Thread

R44 CNG

I was disappointed fox pulled escalflowne because I think of a controversial scene where the guy was 'reviving' the girl. All they had to do was cut that scene and things would've been fine. But there are just some shows that are best for late nights only. Yu yu Hakasho was better late at night without the heavy edits.

Gundam 00 is right now my fav so far of most of what I've seen. Action is just top notch.

I been watching anime since Nick JR in the early 1990s. Some of my current favorite anime series include Death Note, Breach, Yu-Gi-Oh(including the first season that was banned in the United States), Pokemon, GTO, Super Duty Combat Unit Shinesman, Sailor Moon and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

It's not that the first season of yu-gi-oh is banned from the US,no one wants to bring it stateside cause they feel that it might not make money.

Its Okay, i like the first season but i got lost after that, What about Yu-Gi-Oh GX?

GX was tolerable at best. Judai's character was quite annoying. But I enjoyed his face off with Yugi in the series finale. I just wish they did like an epilogue. I would have loved to know what happened to everybody else. 5d's raised the bar for the Yu-Gi-Oh Franchise. It's an adjustment getting use to the duels on motorcycles but they found a way to make the series intense.

Yeah I want her back too. At least they kept Brock. I like Sailor Moon. I just wish her transformations and attacks were like 10 minutes long.

That's true. I always wondered how Sailor Moon didn't get her butt kicked while transforming. At least she looked pretty.

That's true. I always wondered how Sailor Moon didn't get her butt kicked while transforming. At least she looked pretty.

Stock footage, probably. Also you can ask, in all the Power Rangers shows: why, when they combine the zords, nothing happens to them?

I wonder the same thing when the Sailor Scouts transform and the Power Rangers combine the zords and yet nothing happen to them. It's like time stands still when they transform.

Certainly looks that way. Maybe it:

- happens in seconds and we just see things slowly so it 'makes sense'?

- 'there's a forcefield that keeps the enemy from attacking'?

- there's a 'code' where the villain can't attack until the heroes are done?

The possiblities are endless :P

i honestly think its all of those LOL. Cutey Honey at the end of each episode gives a run down of each disguise she used in that episode before she transforms. And the villains just stand there and listen to her.

case in point

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

All my faves

Naruto

Bleach

Pokemon

Digimon

Inuyasha

And DrgnBll series.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

All my faves

Naruto

Bleach

Pokemon

Digimon

Inuyasha

And DrgnBll series.

Everything in common except for Digimon and Inuyasha

Everything in common except for Digimon and Inuyasha

That's because I've been a fan of digimon since day 1 in the us premire and inyuasha since 2007.

That's because I've been a fan of digimon since day 1 in the us premire and inyuasha since 2007.

Lol never watche digimon because i had an orange monster pajama and inyuasha because i couldn't stay up to watch it on Adult Swim

I like those two shows [Digimon and Inuyasha]. i'm glad they finally finished off Inuyasha. Digimon: season 1 and 3 were good, season 2 and 4 were soso. The 5th one I skipped entirely.

Season 2 was soso till the 2nd half because I hated how some of the new kids were such wusses about 'destroying' a digimon. At least the first group did what they had to to win. I did like the new Mega level digimon, that was cool.

Season 4 would've been better if they had digimon companions.

Digimon seasons 1&2 were Co-related

3 was a whole new cool season

4was ok not the best

5 was awsome imo

And idk yet about 6...

Anybody Rember Captain Planet?

Though captain planet isn't an anime,it was a cool show i saw when i was young.

I'd used to watch it when i was 7 and they had rings to clean and save the planet from issues.

Archived