R32 (R), (S), (T), (U), (V), (W)....

LRG

I love when the sign glitches like that. It goes through the 1-9 too. Nice catch.

The sign was definitely on the fritz. I didn't know it was a regular thing either. And thanks! :cool:

Hopefully with this upcoming SMS for the 32s, they will replace some of flipdot signs or maybe give the 32s flipdot sized rollsigns or something cuz that's the number one problem with the 32s. ESPECIALLY the ones on the (C). That one set that was on the (;) never did that.

Hopefully with this upcoming SMS for the 32s, they will replace some of flipdot signs or maybe give the 32s flipdot sized rollsigns or something cuz that's the number one problem with the 32s. ESPECIALLY the ones on the (C). That one set that was on the (;) never did that.

If they do get another SMS, I really doubt that they would do ANYTHING about the signs. AN SMS for the R32s would be done to keep them around and signs are not vital.

If they do get another SMS, I really doubt that they would do ANYTHING about the signs. AN SMS for the R32s would be done to keep them around and signs are not vital.

No if, (MTA) said that all remining R32s and R42s will be lightly SMSed to stay till the R179s come. They need to fix the signs otherwise u'll have some very confused foreigners and we don't want.

No if, (MTA) said that all remining R32s and R42s will be lightly SMSed to stay till the R179s come. They need to fix the signs otherwise u'll have some very confused foreigners and we don't want.

The front signs are not important, as long as there are side signs and the PAs work, that's it. When it comes time for the SMS to happen, I can get a run down of what will be done.

Archived