Subway Sign Signatures Animted Only

aahd

Listen kid you ain't on Rts CNG/ Melvin/R44CNG or Lance25' s level what you put out here is a disgrace and you should perfect your logic and learn like these great Sign Makers above but you won't so stop while your ahead and that's the bottom line.....Cuz KR said so

Look Knight rider you need to stop i dont want to be like melvin or lance etc i just want to do this.

Look if you did it right to begin with then fine but you truly suck at this just look at what we bring to the forum we all have specialties that we give to this forum like I Codebreak and bring Results when I post

The Subway and Bus sign makers make flawless destination signs and bring in Results our photo peeps bring in the crispy pics for the forum so having said that let me say this , YOU Suck at this so go fanning or something

stop trying to get yourself in trouble shit if anything I'm helping you out by just repling this

I like the fact that you're demanding the administrator to "knock out" 3 members from this thread. You're the one that should be knocked out of this forum because, obviously, you have learned nothing at all. Your so-called "animated signature" is way too small, the links are really out of place, you're still using iaza.com to show the images (you have Photobucket for that), there's filler blank space in your LCD signage. Really?

And I agree with KnightRider. Learn something from the experts and then you'll get it.

There should be an age limit to join this thread.

And by the way, no one is going to teach you how to make signs after you took mine and others signs and took credit for them.

Amen to that. If he wants to create these signs so badly, let him learn it himself. I, for one, was inspired to make LCD/LED train signages since no one did it. My goal is very similar to RTS but our focus is obviously different.

I bet that our work will be stolen next, and if that happens, he better not cry help to any of us.

There should be an age limit to join this thread.

And by the way, no one is going to teach you how to make signs after you took mine and others signs and took credit for them.

Age limit doesn't do shit because people always make their age up anyways. Thats why you see 8 year olds with YouTube accounts. Also, aahd, why don't you prove

A. You know how to link the image properly

B. You know how to make it the right size

C. You actually know what the heck your doing, because those signs are like 50 pixels by 50 pixels

Amen to that. If he wants to create these signs so badly, let him learn it himself. I, for one, was inspired to make LCD/LED train signages since no one did it. My goal is very similar to RTS but our focus is obviously different.

I bet that our work will be stolen next, and if that happens, he better not cry help to any of us.

I was inspired by looking at the Amateur signatures some members had (no offense) :P. So I started to study the systems nomenclature while I was waiting for my trains and I created them on Photoshop for other members to use, not to steal.

Archived